Since 1999 (holy hell we’re old), VampireFreaks has been clothing boils and ghouls all around the globe with alternative attire. Tiny but mighty, VampireFreaks is an independent, family-owned business run by Jet VF, his weird wifey for lifey, and their black cat who secretly runs the show. Whether you’re gothic, steampunk, or cyber rave, VampireFreaks welcomes you!! The vampires at VF support all subcultures, and we’re over the moon to help you express the awesome uniqueness that is YOU!
Ya… we know we sell shirts… but our emo souls have all the feelings! Besides you, here are some things near and dear to us:
- VF is dedicated to providing a safe and empowering workplace for persons of all genders, orientations, and binaries.
- We may wear black, but we wave our rainbow flag high! VampireFreaks does so solemnly swear to celebrate, respect, and recognize the LGBTQIA+ community. Spooky souls across the identity and sexuality spectrum, we stand with you!
- VampireFreaks embraces persons of all ages, races, ethnicities, cultures, and communities. Black is beautiful. Nuff said.
- From furry, feathered, to four-legged friends, VampireFreaks vows to protect all animal life by providing our caring customers as many vegan and cruelty-free products as possible.
Some fun facts about VampireFreaks:
- VampireFreaks originally started in 1999 in New York as just a forum / messageboard and some picture galleries of Jet's gothy friends.
- VampireFreaks became popular right away and in 2001 the VampireFreaks online store was born, one of the first goth online shops!
- In 2004 the VampireFreaks social network was created, written from the ground up by Jet who has a background in computer programming. The VampireFreaks social network had millions of members over the years and brought freaks together around the world before finally being retired in early 2020. We have been rapidly expanding our online store since then.
- VampireFreaks had a physical store in NYC from 2009-2012 and lasted over 3 years. We were a local spooky tourist attraction and even hosted meet&greets with some of the top goth bands in the store.
- In 2020 VampireFreaks moved to a large warehouse in Pennsylvania and has been expanding our inventory and employees and growing rapidly since then!
- VampireFreaks is the proud parent of the top gothic convention in America… Dark Side of the Con! Since 2016, Dark Side’s been home to industrial and goth bands galore, creepy cosplay, local vendors, killer club nights, panels, macabre magic shows, bewitching balls, and so much more!
- VampireFreaks hosts club events across New York and New Jersey almost every month. We’d be horrifically honored if you came out to party with us! From live shows to club nights, our dead djs are dying to spin for you! Follow us on Facebook to learn about some upcoming eerie events!
Friend us on all the antisocials!
564 Main Street
Stroudsburg, PA 18360