PrincessMortissa is a pretty new VampireFreaks Model.
Let's introduce her to you by sharing some random facts about her.
Ready? Here we go!
1. She's like a crow; If something is shiny and sparkly, she HAS to have it!
2. Princess Mortissa loves making everything around her pretty, whether it's her phone or bedroom, it has to be aesthetically pleasing. This also means that she loves customizing things. If you've read the first fact, I think you can imagine how most of her DIY-projects turn out.
3. Upcoming spring, she'll be vegan for 1 year. Before that she was vegetarian for about 6 or 7 years.
4. Princess Mortissa has a huge love for bats! This might sound very cliché for a goth, but she thinks that their cuteness just has a very calming effect. Friends often send her cute bat videos and although she really appreciates that, of course she has already seen them most of the time. And this brings us to the fifth fact...
5. ...Apart from watching bats online, she also loves admiring her taxidermy bats. She has a taxidermy collection and the biggest part of it consists of bats, five to be precise. But don't worry! Of course she only purchases cruelty-free taxidermy and some animals were found dead by herself.
6. With her height being 5'10" or 178 cm, she's quite a tall lady. When she was younger, she thought she shouldn't wear platforms because of her height. But oh, she was so wrong! Nowadays she believes you should rock whatever garment you want to wear and for her that means wearing platforms everyday.
7. Princess Mortissa loves tea! More specifically herbal tea, she's not really into black teas. Her favorite flavors are chai and anything sweet, like licorice.
8. Eventhough she was very afraid of the dark as a child, she has always been attracted to the darker and more spooky things. This also meant that she got into alternative fashion at a pretty early age. Princess got her first piece of clothing by an alternative brand when she was eleven years old, pants from Poizen Industries. Until then, she had to goth-up her black clothes with things like chains and buttons.
9. After failing at attempting to dye her hair white, she dyed her hair pink. That's 3,5 years ago now and she hasn't had any regrets since! She loves pink in general and doesn't see herself changing her hair color.
10. Princess Mortissa loves reading and her favorite writer is Oscar Wilde. She totally agrees with a famous quote of him: "You can never be overdressed or overeducated". She fell in love with his work after reading The Picture of Dorian Grey.