When you were a kid, you weren't the average boy or girl. You decapitated dolls like Wednesday Addams, and strung them up with string!
Salute your chilling childhood with VampireFreaks' Morbid Marionette! With blood red lips, empty eyes, corseted bodice, and swirly twirly skirt, this dead doll wants nothing more than to play with her puppet master once again!
Inspired by Tim Burton, the Gothfather himself, the sleeves are lined with white, whimsical stripes.
- Hoodie with a zipper front, two front pockets, and hood
- Features our large Morbid Marionette graphic print on the back
- Includes small VampireFreaks logo on the front chest
- Made of comfy n' cozy cotton
- Handmade and hexed in the USA