When you were a kid, you weren't the average boy or girl. You decapitated dolls like Wednesday Addams, and strung them up with string!
Salute your chilling childhood with VampireFreaks' Morbid Marionette! With blood red lips, empty eyes, corseted bodice, and swirly twirly skirt, this dead doll wants nothing more than to play with her puppet master once again!
Inspired by Tim Burton, the Gothfather himself, the sleeves are lined with white, whimsical stripes.
- Pullover with sizable front pocket and hood
- Features our large Morbid Marionette graphic on the front
- Includes VampireFreaks lettering printed on the back in fiendish font
- Made of comfy n' cozy cotton
- Handmade and hexed in the USA