The descendant of Dracula, you drink beneath the glow of the gibbous moon, sleep all day, and haunt all night.
Tote all yer goth gear around with the king of the bats on yer bag! The lord of the vampires, Count Dracula lies in his cryptic coffin, woken by the calls of the creatures of the night. With crossed arms, jagged flowing cape, and high-pointed collar, the Count emerges from his coffin, surrounded by eerie tree branches and cemetery gates. Next time you leave the crypt, pay yer respect to your great vampfather with Count Dracula's Coffin Messenger Bag, made by the bloodsuckers at VampireFreaks!
- High-Quality, 100% Cotton Canvas.
- Enzyme Washed and Raw Edges for a Rugged Look.
- Adjustable Webbing Shoulder Strap w. Antique Brass Slider and D-Ring.
- Large Flap w. Magnetic Snap.
- Exterior, Interior, and Side Zippered Pockets.
- Size: 16" x 11-1/2" x 4-3/4".
- Handprinted and Hexed in the USA.
Warning: The Count likes to bite.