Since the late 90s and by now for more than a decade, Vargotah's musical style fuses a broad variety of elements and techniques, often of metal, industrial and psychedelic influences with those of undetermined ethnic origins. Vargotah is also known and referred to as "The Cult of Vargotah" or "The Vargotah Cult". All band members are of different cultural background and musical heritage which enriches the band's creations and has contributed to form a circle of core members who fairly regular appear on studio albums, live-recordings, remixes and live concerts.
Creatively mastering a broad gamut of sonics Vargotah not only succeed in establishing their own niche but continue focusing on philosophical, political, existential, humanistic and scientific subjects, often counterportrayed by controversial, abstract and surreal lyricism and design, occasionally combined with dark humorous expressionism.
- Some Vertigo from Lack of Blood (2004) Singles:
- A Kiss to your precious Lips (2002)
- Black Heroin (2002) EPs:
- Blitz Breeze (2001) Compilations:
- Icons of the Underground, Vol. 1: Glenn Danzig - Dirty Black Summer (2006) Remixes:
- Nine Inch Nails - Year Zero - Survivalism - Vargotah Remix (2007)
- Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth - Only - Vargotah Remix (2005)
- Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth - The Hand that Feeds - Vargotah Remix (2005)
- Various Artists (1999-2005)