Married to: landofurshiz
| Rating || [ 9.73 ] |
| Points ||[ 1314 ]|
| Rated by || [ 135 ] |
| Friends ||
[ 133 ]
|I love you!||
[ 1 ]
|You guys are great!||
[ 13 ]
| Favorites ||
[ 3 ]
| Member of ||
[ 5 ]
| Friends of ||
[ 76 ]
| Favorites of ||
[ 2 ]
| Shitlist ||
[ 1 ]
| Band list ||
[ 46 ]
| Minions ||
[ 1 ]
You need to upgrade your Flash Player To View This Content
Since Veganism in full swing!
About me?... Hmmm, where to start?
Well, for starters, my name's Beth!
- I'm married, and am very much in love with my Husband.
- I flirt, and so does he. Nothing wrong with that, because we're loyal to each other.
- I'm a Vegan and Animal Rights Activist.
- I'm an eclectic Pagan... I believe in and love God and Jesus as well, just not in a biblical context. (I don't want to get into that can of worms!)
- I'm a writer, photographer, video maker, and I make jewelry.
- I'm a Goth at heart! :) Even if I don't always look like it!
- I'm a Hippie too.
- I collect owls.
- I absolutely ADORE cats of any type, big or small.
- I'm naturally a brunette.
- I get bored with how I look, and change my hair a lot.
- I own A LOT of make up, and love coming up with new looks.
- I'm bipolar, but it's under control and I'm okay.
- I'm a bit on the dark side.
- My favorite author is Edgar Allan Poe.
- Johnny Depp is my favorite actor, and my biggest celeb infatuation.
- I'm Polyamorous, but am in a Monogomous relationship.
- I have a very deep love for music of many, many different types, time periods and moods.
- Most of my friends are Punks, Hippies, Rockers, Metal heads, Nerds and Artists.
- I honestly don't have all that many friends, and I don't need a ton of people.
- I'm extremely creative, and am artistic.
- I have a DEEP affection for animals, Mother Earth and the moon.
- It makes me feel good to work hard.
- The only pets I have right now are 10 fish and an African dwarf frog.
- I have A LOT of piercings and a tattoo.
- I intend on being quite heavily inked, and on getting some more piercings and stretching with my ears.
More is coming soon. :)
Writing//Cooking//Blasting Loud Music//Sleeping in with my husband on the weekends// Tattoos and Piercings//Goths//Owls, and continually adding to my collection//Singing//Making random things//Art//Creating//Photography and Photo Editing//Make up//Fashion//Doing cool shit to my hair//Live concerts (Good Lord, it's been ages since I've been to one!)//Gardening//Rainbows//Androgyny//Weird contacts//Spring and Summer//Weight Loss//Yoga//Meditation//Books//Pack Ratting//Animals//My Family, Friends, and the Critters in my life//Wandering around in the Woods//Old, Abandoned houses//Collecting random tid-bits from all over out of doors, and putting them into nature jars//Wind chimes//Geode Hunting//Gemstones//Herbs//Inscense//Candles//Coffee//Tea//Tennessee Mountains//Tequilla//Undercuts//Ornate crosses... Only because they look cool//Occult//Mystical/Fantastical things// Corvettes, Vipers, and old muscle cars... Hell, most old cars in general!// Making videos//Motorcycles... I wanna ride the wind so fucking bad!//Asian, Italian and Hispanic food//Baking//Making people smile//Oddities//Sunsets/Sunrises//Cemeteries//Bats//Spiders and Spider Webs//Cats//Wolves//OWLS ♥//My fishies and African Dwarf Frog//The Ocean//Essential oils//Sleeping with the fan on all year long//Colored hair//Pretty lips//Blue and green eyes//Astrology//Extra Terrestrials//UFO's//The Paranormal/ supernatural// Horror and Fantasy movies// Sappy Love Songs//Classic Rock//Heavy Metal//Gothic rock//Industrial//Dubstep//Indie//Classical music//Black and White Movies//Monsters//Vampires//Werewolves//Zombies//Playing Spore//Diablo II and III//Guild Wars II//Plants Versus Zombies//Reckoning: Kingdoms of Amalur//Elder Scrolls: Oblivion//Old World of Warcraft (I haven't played in years, and I'm pissed at what they've done to the game over recent years.)//Florida//Kentucky...Such a gorgeous state!//Anything purple//Sexuality//Sex//Erotica//Kissing//Passion//
I HATE IT when people tell me what to do! Ugh! That makes me so damn mad!! Just let me do my thing, and you do your own, k?
Also, it's EXTREMELY irritating when people want to tell me how I should wear my hair, what they think is feminine or masculine about my hair, saying that it's less feminine in an undercut. For piss sake! Will ya' just hush it about that? When people say that an outfit looks boyish or whatever... Hmm, here's something that everyone needs to understand about me I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT GENDER IDEALS OR ROLES. GENDER IS NOT DEFINED BY YOUR CLOTHING, HOW YOU ACT OR EVEN THE PARTS YOU'VE GOT.
When people think that they can just sit there, and ridicule me because of my make up, my hair choices, my clothing or whatever. Umm, REALLY? Who died and made you King/Queen of my world? Especially when family does it. Good grief, don'cha think that if I cared one iota what you think of my style that I'd of changed them by now? Shaddup already!
Hmm... I like a whole lot of stuff, and it would take me all day just to break the surface, but here are what I consider to be a few favorites. DAVID BOWIE, he's the best musician ever to exist or to come. I am a full-blown fanatic.
AFI... Their music is fucking amazing, and they have yet to release a horrific album. Some bitch that they've changed, and they have, but are still fucking awesome. These guys' music means a whole lot to me, because it saved my life back in 2005, when I was dealing with some of the most tumultious times in my life.
KISS... They were my first concert when I was 13, and I'm still a die-hard fan of theirs. I own all of their albums, except for Revenge (Someone stole it). I used to be a complete obsessee, but my addiction has waned considerably since then. Still, I'm a KISS Army member for life!
Iron Maiden... They were my first taste of Metal as a very young child. I grew up with them, and I thank my father for instilling his love for this awesome band into me. I adore this band, and there are very few who come close to them. It's one of my life time goals to see them in concert.
Other Random faves
The 69 Eyes
Sisters of Mercy
Siousxie and the Banshees
Nine Inch Nails
Fields of Nephilim
Icon of Coil
A Perfect Circle
A Flock of Seagulls
Killswitch Engage Lacuna Coil
The Pretty Reckless
Iggy Pop and the Stooges
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Type O Negative
Children of Bodom
The Drop Kick Murphys
While Heaven Wept
The Birthday Massacre
30 Seconds to Mars
She Wants Revenge
All Gone Dead
Avril Lavigne (Not all, a lot of her music is childish and stupid as Hell!)
Jefferson Airplane (Dude, screw Jefferson Starship, they SUCKED when they went over to Starship!)
Joan Jett and the Black Hearts
Escape the Fate (Only with Ronnie)
Falling in Reverse
Reverend Horton Heat
4 Non Blondes
...... Many, MANY more! .........