Hello there intrepid internet viewer person! My name is Richard - is your name Dave? I shall tell you about myself: I am the British, I live in Great Malvern in Worcestershire, I spend my time between work either cycling, composing music, DJing, gaming, browsing Imgur, learning Gaelic, or spending time with my good chums. I'm single, and looking to fix that. My favourite colour is Deep Royal Blue #1062BC. For work, I build websites for a living.
I rotate between a few games that can really capture my interest and concentration for several weeks at a time, and swap the gaming I'm currently obsessing over after I've played it to death. I'm usually playing either: Skyrim, Star Trek Online, SimCity 4, Cites: Skylines, Minecraft, OpenTTD, and 2048. My Dovahkiin is probably better than yours, because this is my profile and I can be as biased as I wish.
I'm a proper trance-head, and listen to it a lot. I also like some 80s rock-based pop, some 80s rock, most house, and a fair amount of classical music. I'm not terribly keen on rap, modern RnB, dubstep, modern pop, 50s and 60s rock and roll, and generally anything that lacks melodic complexity. Drum and bass is different - some tunes I like, most not. My favourite songs are Suburban Train by Tiësto, The One You Need by Acquia, Home by Coast 2 Coast, and Flussig by Taucher.
Most of the music that I write is trance, although I do occasionally compose some more chilled our and relaxing pieces when the urge takes me. You should listen to my soundcloud, download or favourite the songs, and perhaps like my facebook page if you are feeling kind.
My prefered way to keep fit. I started cycling a lot a few years ago after I ran out of money to fix my car, and kept with it. My usual cyling routes are around 10 miles in length with climbs of around 1000ft or so, and it takes me about an hour or so usually. Climbing hills is slow business. Oftentimes I will interupt the ride around ¾ of the way around to get lunch at one of the numerous pubs along the way.
I'm single and I'm looking for someone to not-be-single with. I'm 31, I'll add just about anyone who looks interesting or cool, but unless you're really special I'm after someone between around 25 to 35 or so. For the curious, my vitals:
- Height: 5'10" / 1.77m
- Hair colour: Dark brown.
- Eye colour: I have three colours in my eyes arranged thus: Nearest the pupil they are green, furthest away from the pupil they are blue, and separating the two is a thin yellow line.
- Build: Average to Muscular, and working on weight loss. I cycle about 20 to 30 miles a week usually, sometimes more if I need to go places. I will not strip on cam for you.
- Attire: Depends entirely where you see me. I prefer being smart casual: suit, trousers, shirt; but I hate ties. I also have a full length jacket that sees frequent deployment during times of bad / cold weather. Most of my clothes are either black or blue.
The sort of person I'm looking for: lots of interests and tastes in common, adorable, busty, lives fairly locally or is okay with travelling to meet regularly :3. I do have my own transport, and can travel to meet as well.
Because living alone is expensive I've had to move back in with the parents after the 2010 recession. Thankfully they're pretty awesome and don't mind people staying over. I am very introverted and pretty useless at smalltalk: Thus I'm prone to not saying much without action on your behalf. Send me a message :3
- I take my glasses off to look at things close up
- I taught myself everything I know about (X)HTML, CSS, PHP and UI Science.
- Lasers are cool
- My cat in my profile picture was awesome. But he died.
- I am completely tee-total. There are many reasons for this, I am also drug free and nor do I smoke.
- Caffeine is my main vice.
- I hate my smile, although I've been told many times that it's cute.
- I cannot pose for photos to save my life.
- I am an avid fan of British humour: such as Rathergood.com, Weebl and Bob, Red Dwarf, Monty Python and so on
- I'm very creative: I write, I draw, and I compose music.
- I am straight
- I'm also very impressed that you are still with me over there! If you've read this far, add "I am not dysfunctional" to your comment.
Good in my book
Or more briefly stuff that I find pleasing in some manner :-) (no particular order)
- Italian Food
- The tamer side of Chinese food
- The tamer side of Indian food
- Strawberry cheese cake
- The cinema
- Really dark chocolate (such as Lindt 70%)
- Helping people out when they have problems
- Randomly giving presents to people
- My best friends Steve and Paul, plus the acquaintences I know through them, who frequently have me asphixiating from laughter
- Fiddling with engines and cars and stuff
- Good friends
Not so good in my book
Or more briefly stuff that I don't find pleasing in some manner :-( (again in no particular order)
- Being single
- People who say "I'm ______, get over it!"
- People who think that they are the shit
- The BMW Mini
- Tea or Coffee
- Incomprehensible profiles
- My feet getting cold
- Early mornings
- People who communicate solely in l33t 5p33k] or mix cases when typing for a poor attempt at dramatic effect.
- Being ill
- Music in profiles - how annoying!
- Cooked Vegetables