- Aiden is not my name. Please do not call me that.
- If I do not answer a question the first time, I probably won't the rest of the times you ask me.
- I ask that you use common sense and correct grammar/English when speaking to me.
-Please do not leave me smart-ass comments and expect me to ignore them or be nice. I will reply to you and I will not be too pleasant about it.
- Please do not tell me what's wrong with me. I know my flaws. The one's worth knowing at least.
- Do not complain about things to me or tell me how sad/depressed you are and about your problems. I honestly don't care.
- Do not ask me questions I've already answered.
I ask that you please respect my wishes if you do not want me to be unkind to you.
I will not answer VF web IMs. Also, if you add me, please don't say "Hey I'm _______ from VF" or "Hey I added you from VF, I hope you don't mind." or anything of the sorts.
And if I do not reply to you, please don't IM me over and over.
I'm on MSN more but if I'm on AIM, you'll have a bigger change of me replying.