In case y'all were wondering, I recently made this for a Tattoo showcase in a cult, so I thought I'd share it here too
1. Live, Love, Be, Believe. My first tattoo at age 20. Recognize the line by darkwave band The Crüxshadows. To me, it contains everything in life that makes it worthwile.
2. The Japanese tattoos on my sides. The right says ‘Zetsubou’, meaning Despair. The left says ‘Akatsuki’, meaning a New Dawn. Symbol of my rough paved path of life with great highs and greater lows. I am having these expanded with background image and coloring this year.
3. The answer is 49. Bringers of bad luck, because of Japanese grammar and old spelling, these numbers form the sentence ‘Suffering until Death’. 4 is the number of Death and 9 the number of Suffering. They mean exactly as they say.
4. The black rings around my ankles. The first tattoos I got for esthetic value. I’m a sucker for the modern tribal blackwork.
5. Skull and Flowers. My greatest and most beloved piece so far. As we die and wither, our bodies will be swallowed by the Earth and returned to the cycle which is life (hence: the flowers). The tattoo artist made this piece when I asked to put the song ‘All pain is gone’ from Combichrist into a drawing. This came out and I fell in love at first sight.
6. The Anchor. My family. The bonds that cannot be broken, that keep me safe and at bay.
7. The Blue Lily. Done at the Brussels Convention in 4.5 hours of none stop pain. It was believed in Ancient Egypt that this flower emerged from the water in the morning and submerged again by night, as a symbol of the cycle of Life and Death, birth and rebirth. Used in many of their artforms, it became a symbol of divinity and all that is pure. Let it be a reminder that everything is but an endless cycle, that there is no end and no beginning.
Yeah I think it has finally come down to that time.
There's just nothing here really for me anymore.
I have made some awesome friends and I hope they wish to still stay in contact.
But otherwise I come here and there is absolutely NOTHING that keeps me on this site for maybe more than ten minutes.
I've been on this site for ten years, I can't say that I haven't paid my dues.
I guess growing up can be a bitch.
Anyways if you want to keep in touch let me know and we can exchange further info.
But yeah I think this is finally it and that I'm moving on.
Well Hello again Internets!
I see the inbox messages, I have been getting the Text Messages and I promise you are not being ignored. I've just been very busy.
With what you say?
Well let me first tell you this last month I've lost a total of
I have not been working out and I have not changed my diet.
Basically what my secret is, is that I have been busy dedicating my time to the Animal Shelters out here in Arizona. I am out there DAILY in the heat, lifting bags of food (52lbs) picking up large breeds, chasing strays and even fostering and dedicating my time. I have treated a Parvo puppy and he has survived. I am fostering mom with new born pups and even abandoned kittens on top of being a mom and a wife.
So basically with me running my ass around in 100+ temperatures I've been loosing weight.
Some of my fosters:
These are their pictures from the pound
Chance (Parvo survivor!)
Mom and Newborn pups:
I've had more but they've been adopted out. So I've been pretty busy but I do plan on returning probably tonight or tomorrow and start posting. I'm sorry about everything but what I am doing is for a good cause and I do enjoy it, so that is all that matters.
So you may have heard that the full moon coming up is a Blue moon - August 31 (Southern Hemisphere)? Now this moon is not blue as such, it is called so due to it being the 2nd full moon in a single month ... now one great aspect about the blue moon is that it is a time of real magic where the feminine and masculine have a chance to truly meld and connect - not unlike Samhain/Halloween where the veil between the world of the living and Spirit world is also thin ... so this means within you have a terrific opportunity to reconnect those parts of you that require healing, enlightenment and balance, outside it means it can be an ideal time to let out to the opposite sex what changes you would like to make so you can connect better so each of you is more at peace with each other. So use this time for good, it is already waiting for you!