Recently I've started to notice that not many people are "clean" smokers. I smoke and it's started to irritate me the way people go about it.
1. I don't blow smoke at anyone - it's rude. Blow it away from people even if they are smokers themselves.
2. When driving in a car don't blow smoke all over other people or into the vehicle, it suffocates even me WHILE I myself am smoking - blow it out the window and keep your J or cigarette on the side which is closest to the window.
3. Ash out of the window and refrain from using the ashtray in a car - it freeking smells like shit.
4. Don't kill your cigarette butts in a building. That's just bloody rude! Chances are that you won't clean it up and some other asshole will have to pick up your mess. Not cool!
5. If you can't find an ashtray DO NOT use a mug, cup, plate, saucer, glass or any other food related item to ash or kill your butt in. That's so disgusting.
6. Don't ash on the floor in a building and step on it as if it's nothing. It is dirty.
7. Clean your ashtray regular. It has a habit of building up nicotine, it looks filthy and smells terrible.
8. Do not put a burning cigarette on the edge of furniture - you may forget it and ruin the furniture.
9. Don't wave your fag around as if it's cool - it looks stupid and ugly.
10. You can have this disgusting habit and be at least a little bit clean about it.
so my ex and I decided we want to have a kid together
I just printed out the forms for a sperm bank
I'm feeling a bit anxious about it
It doesn't help that I hate filling out forms
she wants me to forge her signature and initials as I fill out the form
kinda feel a little crazy but I love her and want a family
We're not officially back together but we both want to be with each other
and even if we don't end up together forever she'll always be there for any kids we have
There's no reason to be jealous. You have your whole youth to experience. Actually finish college, get a stable job, a place to live. Don't rush it, I stopped wanting and trying. It happened accidentally, but it was a miracle made from love.
i do not know what is the matter with my mood recently, i cant seem to do anything to keep myself happy.
Today i just have 50 things running through my head at once and i just dont know what to do.
Its gotten to the point where im gonna end up with a headache, and i feel like i cant really talk to anybody in person about how im feeling. I just want to be back to my normal happy self again please and not constantly wanting to crawl in a corner and cry all day!
sorry after writing this entry my life got dramatically worse, so much drama going on right now, but i think everything is alright now, well im happier at least but thank you for your message lovely <3
I hear your call
Your siren song
Dancing on the wind
The words tangle in my hair
I told right to my resolve
Pray that my strength holds
I can't give in
I can not lose
Goddess help me
Allow me to stand tall
To face this demon
Help me say no
Based on a recently deleted thread in a certain cult (I didn't get the chance to post this).
... So "accidents" do happen.
Condoms, the pill, any other contraceptive? Useful things.
See this is where my opinion gets ... strong.
Im ALL for abortions (not that I've ever had one myself, Im tooo careful and don't like the idea of an alien growing inside me).
I believe that it's not a life until it is born. And once born it is a life. <- My personal opinion, you have the right to hate me for it, many do but it won't change. Abortion to me is not bad. If push comes to shove and it ever happened that I got pregnant I WILL do it without thinking twice.
1. I don't have the income to support a child.
2. I love my time, my energy, my perfectly good, healthy body and my mind.
Everything says I shouldn't have a kid regardless of whether or not my partner or I have psycho tendencies. My animals replace children and works for me.
Call me selfish and a waste of space on earth seeing to that some people believe that we are here to reproduce like rats, mice and rabbits. I have the right to choose and I choose to be selfish about it. I have a purpose and it's more than just pushing out a gazillion little lives whom I won't be able to support. I use my intellect. Im far from stupid to ruin not only my life but the earth too.
See, like someone said recently, "you can't argue based purely on opinion as you will never change another person's opinion", this can go on for hours if you choose to drain out the last bit of my "non-ethical or immoral" opinions. It still wont change.
All I have to say is that if you know your partner is a psychopath then use common sense and either adopt (while keeping an eye on your partner with your child), don't leave them alone - shit could just hit the fan and perhaps the child is perfectly healthy body and mind (which you'd only know later in life I assume). But In my (once again) opinion why even chance it???
There is other ways.
Mood: In awe Music: American Head Charge - Loyalty
If you know your partner is a psychopath, than what the hell are you doing in a relationship with them? Psychopaths have no social feelings, and tend to treat people like pets. I agree that women have the right to get an abortion. But i also think it is something no one should ever be 'proud of'. Abortion, despite being a useful and practical solution to desperate situations, is a horrible thing, and anyone that has ever had an abortion knows this. It leaves scars on your soul and tends to mess up the hormonal system to such extent that it can lead to sterility and even cancer.It's something to keep in mind when making the decision. Abortion is not something to be taken lightly!Just my 2 cents on abortion.
Today is the day! The voting for the contest is today!
Ok Ok, here's how you guys can vote for me: Follow this link to The Next Best Fiction Author Contest
Then search my name in the search bar. My name displayed there is: Scott Hylton
The book will be called "The Immortal Grave - Merlin's Heir"
You'll only be able to read the first two chapters for the moment until round 2 begins.
Then just click the big yellow button that says "Vote", rate my book 4 stars, leave a comment on how you liked it(optional), and submit your vote!
The one thing you can do to be even more awesome: Share it with all your friends, tell them to vote too!
It would mean the world to me if I could win, so any help you guys can give me would be absolutely amazing!