1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?
-Cortana (Halo), or one of my own characters.
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling?
-Charcoal, for certain. And I don't like beef much. When I do eat it, I put lots of stuff on it. Including my french fries.
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
-I don't think I'd be able to speak, to be honest. Only because one question isn't enough.
4. It's your first day of vacation, what are you doing?
-Sleeping. Definitely sleeping. Then again, what's a vacation?
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
-Sour Patch Kids, Swedish Fist and Snow Caps.
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
-Spam email. Especially in my "business only" account. Makes me think I've been sent something important, and then BLAM! HUGE PENIS PILLS!
7. What do you think Captain Hook's name was before he had a hook for a hand?
8. Rock, paper, or scissors?
9. How long was it from 'the first date' until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding?
-Not sure. I don't remember. We got married 5.5 months after we started dating.
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter?
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city?
-I will have to say Castillo de San Marcos.
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?
-Politics. Puts me to sleep.
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test?
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?
-Depends on the odds to be honest. But I would probably exchange.
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet?
20. What is your highest level of education?
-I am in college.
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it's been?
-Highest it has been since I've been home has been 3.88. It's 3.30 something now.
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid?
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur?
-Housekeeper, hands down. HATE cleaning, but I do it obsessively.
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic?
-Stuck in traffic. Radio instead of elevator music and pee smell any day (and I've already been trapped in an elevator once).
25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your 'cleaned up' swear word?
-I don't clean up my swear words. I swear like a sailor. I sugarcoat nothing for my kids. They're smart enough not to repeat those words.
Well. I am back for 5 minutes. But only to update you all, and then I am taking my ass right back to Facebook.. Where I don't have to see women degrading themselves by taking disgusting pictures of themselves. Oh well. I was going to give this site another chance.