1. What is my last name? WITHOUT CHECKING FACEBOOK
2. Who is my fiancé WITHOUT LOOKING
3. What is my nickname on here
4. who gave me my nickname
5. what is my favourite colour
6. what is my favourite animal
7. What was my biggest struggle in life? and how long did I deal with this struggle?
8. what is my simple daily routine (what do I do on a normal day)
9. what am I doing every second I can? (no one say masturbate cuz you will be WRONG!!) lol
10. who is my favourite VF model?
1. What is my last name? WITHOUT CHECKING FACEBOOK Ugamagi 2. Who is my fiancé WITHOUT LOOKING Gaara 3. What is my nickname on here Granny Tsunade 4. who gave me my nickname 3rd Hokage 5. what is my favourite colour Orange/Black 6. what is my favourite animal 9-tail fox 7. What was my biggest struggle in life? and how long did I deal with this struggle? To become the 6th Hokage 10 years 8. what is my simple daily routine (what do I do on a normal day) To control your Wind Chakra 9. what am I doing every second I can? (no one say masturbate cuz you will be WRONG!!) lol Eating Ramen with Pervy Sage or Kakashi - Sensei 10. who is my favourite VF model? Plagu3
Hello to our dearest and most patient supporters. The time has come! Yes after a few unfortunate delays we have our first batch completed and is NOW IN STOCK!! We will be shipping out to our customers and supporters over the next few days.
We had to change our name from 'Asylum' hair dye. As we hinted at earlier, Manic Panic's attorney did indeed contact us on numerous occasions. Unfortunately they went ahead and filed for a number of trademark names and said that we infringe them. They argued that they have a salon called 'style asylum' (which we had never heard of) and that it was a conflict for us to have 'Asylum' hair dye.
May we add that their trademark applications for 'asylum' had just been filed a month before they sent us this letter, and 8 months after we started promoting our 'Asylum' hair dye brand.
They also started questioning us about our private business practices and asking for information they were not entitled to. Then, they sent us a cease-and-desist letter, stating that they had filed to trademark the word 'vampire' and requesting that we
"immediately cease and desist from any and all use of the VAMPIRE FREAKS mark".
Yes, they had the nerve to say we can't use our company name 'vampire freaks' at all anymore.
Which is a company name we've used for 15 years.
Long story short, after much grief and discussions with our lawyer, we decided to change the 'asylum' hair dye name in order to avoid extensive legal battles. We believe we had a very good chance of fighting for the name and keeping it but decided it wasn't worth the time and money it would cost us in legal battles since it is a new product. We held a poll on the 'VampireFreaks' site and the winning name is 'Lunatik'. So we are happy with our new name! Unfortunately this did cause extra delays as we had to update all our artwork and get new packaging labels printed and shipped. As for Manic Panic's request that we no longer use the 'vampire freaks' name, well we basically told them to go fuck themselves.
Anyway, we are really, really, REALLY sorry for the long wait. It's been a very frustrating journey Good news is YES WE ARE FINALLY SENDING OUT YOUR HAIR DYE!!!!
Thanks again for everyone's support, we love you from the bottom of our hearts. We believe we can bring you a superior quality hair dye, made by fellow freaks and to support the underground. We know it's a few months later than we expected, but we've been working on this hair dye formula for 2 years! Striving for perfection and going through countless revisions with our lab technicians, we're happy to bring you a product we can be proud of.
The Struggle Is Real: Lunatik Hair Dye
March 27, 2015, 07:42:pm
God I this makes me hate Manic Panic more. Not only does their shit product not work, but apparently neither does their brains.I mean that's fucking funny they claim to have copy righted the word vampire. I am sure there are a lot of factions in Hollywood who would be interested in listening to this crock of shit they've brewed along side their failure of hair products. It's a shame too as I remember you used to sell this garbage back when it wasn't so commercialized. Isn't it funny how money twists everything?
The Struggle Is Real: Lunatik Hair Dye
March 27, 2015, 09:32:pm
VF has been selling Manic Panic for years and if I recall correctly weren't you two sponsoring each other for awhile? I think in this particular incident, VF pissed off Manic Panic. They probably realized that you guys got a hold of the forumula for MP and began to make your own dyes instead just using a different brand name. I'd love to see that this isn't true at all but judging from the pictures and the thickness of the dye, they do look similar.However, the word Vampire can't be copyrigthed as A its not a brand name and B its a word in the English language that dates back centuries.The fact that they threatened you over the legal use of your business name which wasn't in their rights at all, could make you eligible for filing a countersuit against them.Unfortunately, I know for certain that you guys don't have that kind of money to pursue that case right now.
Attention all NY, NJ, PA and CT VampireFreaks and any others that may be in the area!
Our webmaster / DJ and entrepreneur Jet will be DJing at STIMULATE tomorrow night in NYC! Join us in celebration of Xris_Smack's birthday and jam to the sounds of Statiobloom, JustinSymbol and The Horrorist! It's also the last day for discounted admission so get them while you can!
Submit a picture of yourself wearing a Goth / Alternative / Industrial / Spooky outfit that includes Spikes and Stripes in it.
Stripes can be any color and spikes can be of any kind.
Judging will be based on your outfit, creativity and style.
That includes: How well your outfit is put together, hair style, jewelry and accessories, etc.
Rules & How to Enter
- Submit your entry on this post as a comment (Photo does not have to be high quality but must be clear).
- Picture must show on this post (No links). This can be done by uploading your image to your VF profile, then copy the image URL then paste it in a comment.
- Must be wearing some form of clothing or accessories with spikes on it to qualify.
- Must be wearing some form of clothing or accessories with stripes on it to qualify.
- Must hold a sign or sticker in the picture saying 'VampireFreaks'
- All submissions must be made by Sunday, April 12th 2015