Here's the results summary for our last survey:
1) Cosmetics – The community are fans of M.A.C., Hard Candy and Urban Decay as
the top three brands.
2) Clothing Labels – Tripp and Sinister were neck and neck with Lip Service and
Hell Bunny close behind the retailer Hot Topic.
3) Music Source – Friends won hands down, over 81%.
4) Goth Affiliations – It’s a free for all! No-one genre won out with fun comments!
5) Favorite foods – Over 50% ate what they found and 40% would make their own
food. Only 30% gave into fast food on occasion.
6) Games Played – The biggest titles were Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Silent
Hill with over 40% playing all three.
7) Favorite Web-sites – Leading sites like Facebook, Deviantart and Youtube won
out as well as Vampirefreaks.
8) Hobbies & Interests – Over 77% said hanging-out. Over 33% chose numerous
9) Careers – Over 50% students and 33% were in a variety or jobs and professions.
10) Favorite Drink – Over 70% are water drinkers. Healthy people it would seem!
What sort of vampire though? Many people I know don't care and aren't much like any sort of vampire so that doesn't work either. As we're on the Internet and I'm sitting in front of a computer I can't really argue against the industrial part. lol
XdarjXanarchyX any kind of vampire you want to be. lol Or need to be. Most that I know who want to be are just whiny adults that never grew up, they would still be brooding to the cure if they were still popular.
There's only so much brooding i can do to pictures of you though. That's surely not industrial though. Industrial makes me want to move not die lol
Ghost Rider 2 was absolutely awful, as well as Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2 which was garbage just like the other installments in the series. Those two movies shouldn't be anywhere near any of the list of the best movies of 2012.
Now Underworld: Awakening, Prometheus, Dredd 3D, The Amazing Spider-Man & Resident Evil 5 were definitely some of the best movies of 2012.