I'm bored so I'm gonna ramble before passing the fuck out
There has literally not been one "normal" night since the first night I've been here. I'm not gonna bother explaining the others nights, but yesterday I came out of my room, was dragged to another girl's and saw all of her furniture flipped over. Then I went down to the lounge to tell my friends and what do I see? Jeremy's mattresses on the floor. Why? They were flipping each other of course. Just like every night.
Then tonight we got Jeremy in a dress...and makeup...aw yeah
'Dis one seriously sexy bitch!
His girlfriend was so proud xD
On a weirdly serious note, I know what I'm going to minor and major in when I go to college. We had an Administrations Counselor come talk to us and afterwards we were able to ask questions... Every class I had a question about he'd taken o.o
It was getting freaky but awesome.
Gonna major in English and minor in Psychology and Mythology just so I can have some random information to share
Now good night! I'm gonna sleep and actually eat breakfast tomorrow!
Again, Mickey if you see this, have a safe trip, I love you <3
10 Facts about my room:
(I'm not home right now, so bare with me xD)
- The walls are white
- I have a big bed that takes up literally half my room
- I have a flat screen at the foot of my bed
- There are posters on every wall and both sides of my door
- The screen to my window is currently beside my desk
- There's at least $1000 worth of books in my closet xD
- I have more books than clothes in my closet
- Beside my bed is a dresser with my hamster cage on top
- My bed is roughly 100 years old
- None of my furniture match
9 Facts about my Family:
- I have a younger half brother I never see
- I have twice as many uncles as I do aunts
- My mom is 35
- My dad is...34?
- I rarely talk to my dad
- All of my grandparents are still alive
- I have 3 grandpas and 4 grandmas--including my great grandma
- My great uncle is a pastor
- My mom and my aunt can probably kick my ass at any video game
8 Facts about my body:
- I'm 5'6 and taller than my mom but shorter than almost everyone else
- I have hazel eyes that change color
- According to my friend--I have four different smiles
- I can bend my left thumb down flat against my wrist
- I have 4 birth marks
- I have 11 scars
- My hair goes past my chest
- I have a "black girl butt"
7 Facts about my Childhood:
- I lived in Fremont until I was 10
- My first crush was in first grade
- I went to 3 different elementary schools
- My preschool was in a church
- My first pet was a goldfish that I got from a carnival...and it lived a loooong time xD
- I hated my youngest uncle with a passion
- I was a clumsy, clumsy child
6 Facts about my home town:
- Fremont, Nebraska
- I've heard it be called Freakmont (teacher) and Tweetmont (friend)
- Mostly white Christians
- Never had to lock our doors
- Has one high school
- Nothing for teenagers to do but drugs and each other
5 Facts about my best friend:
- I have 2 :P
- They're both taller than me
- They're both ladehs
- I can't stay mad at either of them
- I wouldn't trade them for anything <3
4 Facts about my Parents:
- They were both troublemakers in high school
- They both love video games
- My dad was in a punk rock band
- My mom is pretty badass
3 Facts about my personality:
- I either get really bitchy or really stupid when I'm tired
- I'm usually really quiet in school...unless I have class with friends. Then I get in trouble for being loud and disruptive
- I'm a flirt :B
2 Facts about my favorite thing:
I love learning new things so..
- 6 of my 8 classes next year are either honors or advanced placement
- I'm going to a history museum for the first time on Sunday :3
1 Fact about the person I like:
- I could talk about him for hours
Now I'm gonna go to bed and I wanna wake up to a bunch of "Friends Journals" updates xD
Well...as usual I'm getting along with the guys better in my classes xD It's not that I don't like anyone--oddly enough, I can honestly say I'll miss everyone. There are two people I will miss the most--Jeremy and Corbin. I swear, these two have taken it upon themselves to keep me entertained and protected xD I say protected because while walking with them and another guy, Josh threw a ball and I tried to get it. They all thought it was going to trip me, and Corbin said, "If she'd fallen I would've kicked your ass."
Both of them make me feel like I'm fucking tiny ;_; My self esteem is shit, so "even though I'm only" 170 I think I'm reeeally heavy. They can throw me over their shoulders like I'm nothing.
And thinking back on the past week, they kind of spoil me o.0 We went down to the student store in the basement a few days ago, and I asked Corbin if he could loan me a couple bucks for a slushie since I left my money in my room... As soon as we got back upstairs he shrugged me off when I tried to pay him back and said I didn't have to. There's a girl that's been trying to borrow $5 from him all week and here he is offering to buy me shit! Granted it's just drinks and snacks here and there..
And today we went to the museum to see a planetarium show. Both of them had been there a ton of times...and I'd never been there once. I love history so I was kind of freaking out when they said we could wander around after the show... Then they said we have five minutes >_> So we're going back on Sunday and they offered to both chip in and buy my ticket...when it's not even $10 o.o And in the five minutes they took me around so I could see the dinosaur and sea monster bones and explained what they could to me xD Mickey, I know this is nerdy but you have to come to this museum with me sometime! It's so cool!
I love these guys. But I'm not letting them buy me anything--the slushie was a one time thing and every time they offer to buy me stuff I wave them off and get my money xD
I don't really like people spending money on me. Can you tell? :3
But I like getting piggy-back rides They've taken to calling me a koala since I'm "so tiny."