Cybertron NEXT SATURDAY!!! Important Updates:
We are moving to a new venue! Rebel / Slake, the venue formerly known as 'Downtime', which was home to Albion / Batcave, the infamous long-running largest weekly goth party in NYC. This venue has a lot of awesome memories for us and for our scene and we're happy to move Cybertron here. Unlike previous events we've done at Rebel which were held on the 1st floor, this Cybertron is on the much cooler 3rd Floor!!! The 3rd floor is known for being the main dancefloor, and we also have the side room which has been known as being the goth room at albion.
This also means that the event is now 21+! Sincere apologies for the underagers but we had to move the party and this is our only options. If you already bought tickets and you're under 21, contact us for a refund.
ALSO, we are now starting at 10pm instead of 11pm, giving us an extra hour of party time! To encourage you guys to take advantage of this extra hour, we are reducing the price to only $10 before 11pm! See you guys next week!!!!
Sorry for the change, unfortunately the Gramercy made a mistake with the booking and the 'early' show they thought would be finished in time and we couldn't even load into the venue until after midnight. :/
We are very sad to announce that Modulate will not be performing at this years Triton festival. We were hugely looking forward to it and performing in New York with so many of our favourite bands. Unfortunately there was a delay with our P1 artist visa for the US (they are without doubt the most complicated documents we have ever had to fill in for any country we have ever played) which meant that our clearance only came through last week. We scheduled the earliest expedited interview at the US Embassy in London we could (this morning) and despite their best efforts there was simply no way that our passports would be returned from the Embassy with our visas in time.
To say it's frustrating is an understatement. We have a P1 visa, that has been approved, we just don't have the piece of paper to prove it stuck in our passports. We pushed as hard as we could right up to the last minute hoping we could somehow make it but it became apparent that our efforts were going to prove futile.
On the plus side, we have a P1 visa for the next 12 months so expect us! We are going to reschedule a show in New York at the earliest opportunity.
I'd like to thank Jet and Jim for their help recently in doing everything they could to make this happen but sadly it wasn't to be. Mood: sad