1. RP posts must be in third person! To avoid confusion, and to keep a relatively uniform read of our role play posts, please keep all in-character posts written in third-person.
2.Any posts made in the role play sections must be primarily in character (IC). An OOC [out-of-character] note before and/or after the in-character prose is acceptable, but please label anything out of character as such. Do not make posts that are purely OOC unless you are a staff member warning a member for rule breaking.
3. Members may have a third character at 1,000 posts, a fourth character at 2,000 posts, a fifth character at 3,000 posts, etc.. Which means with each 1,000 posts you can get a new character.
Staff may have more characters. Moderators and Administrators may have two extra characters, Roots may have 4 extra characters, and Co-owners may have 5 extra characters.
4. Length does not matter more than quality, and quality does not matter more than length. Neither is to take precedence over the other. It can be argued that long posts aren't better because they contain a lot of filler, but everyone can agree that two lines don't give much for RPers to work with. Therefore, all in-character posts must be a minimum of three full lines per character. So if you're posting more than one character in your post, make sure you have three lines for each.
5. In-character posts must be written with correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling to the best of your abilities. It is alright to type in an accent or different language to add quality to your RPs, but English must be English and written properly so we are able to understand what you are trying to say.
6. Your character may be super smart, super fast/strong, or super sexy. However, please keep in mind that roleplaying is interactive storytelling and therefore you cannot have god-like characters. You also cannot touch (violently or romantically) another character without their content.
7. Rank equals power within the Kingdom. You cannot be more powerful than a person with a higher title than you. As you move through the ranks, your power will grow.
8. You cannot RP as characters that aren't in your title!
9. After you are claimed, it is wise to meet your royal before posting anywhere else. They are here to help and befriend you.
10. Failure to abide by these rules will result in punishment. The first time will result in a warning, the second time will result in being demoted, the third will result in being suspended for ten days, and the fourth time will be the final time - resulting in being deleted and banned.
11. You must earn your titles by the way of posts. Do not beg royals for titles.
12. Everyone is asked to be active, make banners, and invite. If you are uncertain of how to do any of these things, ask one of the staff.
13. Non-active and unnecessary staff will be notified to be active, and demoted if they fail to do so.
14. Do not make or delete threads without permission from the Owner. This rule applies to staff as well.
15. This is the Dark Ages! please no cell phones, guns, computers, etc..
16. Do not bring outside drama within the cult.
17. No spamming!!! Means no double posting unless necessary. This rule applies to both OOC and IC threads.
18. Do not delete posts unless they're OOC stuff or spam.
19. Do not accept or send any affiliate applications.
20. If you have questions or concerns with someone within the cult, message the owner. If she is not online then contact the co-owners.
21. You may only claim for Courts that you have a character serving in. Royals can only claim for themselves, and Guardians/Knights/First Lady/Lords are the only allowed to claim for their royals. Do not claim for others.
22. Royals are NOT allowed to update titles for people unless they have the required amount of posts. There is a system for updating titles and you are expected to follow it. If you ignore this rule you will be punished. Exceptions are made only for those who have been unfairly deleted from VK and have returned.
23. Do not edit the posts of other members or staff members. If you see mistakes, make an OOC post with suggestions on how to correct the problem so that they can learn.
24. NO DELETING MEMBERS!!!
25. Royals who are inactive for over three months, therefore leading to their throne room being deleted by VF, without permission and good reason, will be demoted and have to work for their title again.
26. Do not make anyone a member of staff (or of your Court) if they have less than 1,000 posts. There are to be no exceptions, for anyone. Breaking this rule will risk your own status within the kingdom. Everyone must earn their ranking and continue to earn their position in order to retain it.
ATTENTION!!! EVERYONE MUST READ THE RULES AND SAY THAT YOU READ IT!!!!