Greetings! No, I am not new here. Away for a long time, but not new. Casually strolling back into this place, I am reminded of how I treated this place like home and in all the ways I could remember, it still is. A lot has changed in here, but change is a constant thing. I must say I have changed quite significantly as well from the day I have joined this site, though I am glad that this still exists.
I wonder if some of my friends are still here? How about the people whom I have clashed and disagreed with? It's been years, perhaps they have changed as well. This gives me relief in the fact that I have met some of them outside the internet. They are such good people ^^
There is nothing more that needs to be said. I'm afraid I have written too much than I should have. To end this little profile description, here is a welcoming virtual hug from me to you.
Greetings once again.
- Mystic Messenger
- Learning new languages
- Writing (RPs)
- Playing the guitar
- Writing original songs
- Hugs and cuddles
- Collecting knives and throwing axes - and throwing them like, all hail the Lord of Trolls.
- BMX and stunt riding (Haven't done this, but I love watching from the sideline :3)
- Those who only talk to you because they need something from you
- Being disturbed when busy (because it's hard for me to focus on something, so please when I finally get to it, do me a favor and don't break it)
- Don't make me hungry. You will not like me when I'm hungry.
- Getting sick
- Lack of sleep
- Overly sensitive people. If you're the type who gets easily butthurt, then I can still get along with you. Just don't overdo it. One can take too much negativity in a day.
- Short posts in RPs. I get writer's block once in a while, so I feel you. But should there be a lack of motivation due to whatever reason, then at least let me know beforehand so that I can understand you better :) If you want to take a break from the storywriting, then sure, do it. Everyone has a life outside the net, just let me know and don't leave me hanging haha it sucks.
- Debates about politics and religion. Don't start that with me, please. I respect your opinions and beliefs. Everyone's entitled to that. Let's keep that mutual, shall we? A friendly Q&A is fine, but dissing each other's beliefs isn't. That's just rude.
Symphonic metal, Progressive metal, death metal, swing, bossa nova, new age.. Pretty much everything. I'd listen to it for as long as the lyrics and the melody are good and makes sense. I love music after all.