I am now taking Mandarin courses as well as music lessons on the side.. I have also currently opened my third business center and I am looking for business partners -- lol What is this? A resume? XD Hahaha No, I don't intend to write this out as such. It's just that I really don't have much to put on here (or maybe I'm just lazy ~~). It's supposed to be a joke, okay? The info is true but.. yeah, nevermind, I suck at this LOL
But hey! I'm not this lazy when I'm in RP chatrooms! Lol what a bad advertisement, right? Yep. But yeah, if anyone would be interested to participate in writing wonderful stories with moi, feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss the theme! Or if you have a group RP and you're in need of new members, then count me in! The writer side of my brain needs to be activated once more (as you can see with how I am writing this About Me section - hohoho Merry Christmas).
OR if you just need someone to talk to about anything under the sun, I'm all ears (or eyes, for that matter) :D
OOOOOR if you're willing to help me out in my Mandarin course and you know how to speak the language, then feel free to PM me in Simplified or Traditional Chinese.. Or if you catch me online and we have time for a video chat, I am also VERY much willing to practice speaking the language with ya ~ You know, that would be VERY helpful and I'd really appreciate that lol You'll get a cookie.
Abracadabra haruuchiiiimichiimichiiigoogoo I should probably stop. My sense of humor might be giving everyone a headache by now. For that, here; have a Tylenol.
- Mystic Messenger
- Learning new languages
- Writing (RPs)
- Playing the guitar
- Writing original songs
- Hugs and cuddles
- Collecting knives and throwing axes - and throwing them like, all hail the Lord of Trolls.
- Gunsgunsguns *is tempted to quote SC1's Terran Marine* GIMME SOMETHING TO SHOOT!
- BMX and stunt riding (Haven't done this, but I love watching from the sideline :3)
- People talking to me only when they need something from me lol I am NOT Santa. Jeez.
- Being disturbed when busy (because it's hard for me to focus on something, so please when I finally get to it, do me a favor and don't break it lolol)
- Don't make me hungry. You will not like me when I'm hungry.
- Getting sick
- Lack of sleep
- Overly sensitive people. If you're the type who gets easily butthurt, then I can still get along with you. Just.. Don't.. Overdo it :'( One can take too much negativity in a day.
- Short posts in RPs. I get writer's block once in a while, so I feel ya. But should there be a lack of motivation due to whatever reason, then at least let me know beforehand so that I can understand you better :) If you want to take a break from the storywriting, then sure, do it. Everyone has a life outside net, just let me know and don't leave me hanging hahaha it sucks.
- Debates about politics and religion. Don't start that with me, please. I respect your opinions and beliefs. Everyone's entitled to that. Let's keep that mutual, shall we? :) And hey, I don't mind talking about these things, as long as it's a friendly discussion and not an attempt to prove each other wrong. Let's keep it like, "Hey, I'm a Christian. How about you?" "Me? Oh.. I'm a Muslim ^^" "Wow, really? So how do your religious traditions happen? What do you guys do?" "Well, it goes like this...... (continue discussion here)".. See? Now THAT is a friendly conversation despite having obvious differences in beliefs. Same thing applies if you don't even have any religious beliefs XD Politics too.
Symphonic metal, Progressive metal, death metal, swing, bossa nova, new age.. Pretty much everything. I'd listen to it for as long as the lyrics and the melody are good and makes sense. I love music after all.