* David Strathairn as Dr. Lee Rosen - A doctor specializing in the study of people with super abilities that he has dubbed Alphas, he leads a government sponsored team of such Alphas to help identify and aide other Alphas or stop dangerous ones.
* Ryan Cartwright as Gary Bell - An autistic young man who lives with his mother and is socially functional to a degree. He has the ability to view and interact with wireless communication signals out of thin air and process information faster than any computer.
* Warren Christie as Cameron Hicks - A former Marine with the superhuman ability of 'hyperkinesis' which allows his brain to process movement at a much faster rate. This allows him to predict trajectory by eye sight.
* Azita Ghanizada as Rachel Pirzad - A former CIA linguist with the ability to heighten each of her five senses (sight, smell, taste, hearing and touch) to extreme levels so as to view things at a microscopic level, or smell things by chemical composition.
* Laura Mennell as Nina Theroux - A care free individual who is able to 'push' people into doing whatever she asks of them.
* Malik Yoba as Bill Harken - An FBI agent with the ability to activate his endocrinal 'fight or flight' response at will, resulting in increased durability and superstrength.
5 episodes in and i am enjoying this greatly.
Gary is very ntertaining as a rain man
ALSO, with a 100 thanks to Coffee God, I just watched the pilot, and it really tied up a lot for me. Like most sci fi shows, it's important and the story was awesome, but the series on the whole so far continues nicely.