go to vampirefreaks main page

vampirefreaks messageboard
   > Body Modification

New Topic New Poll

<PREVIOUS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT>

Lyss

[forum info] [PM]
All hail Queen Lyss
First VF staff member to be paid actual money.
Bad Wolf

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0
February 17, 2010, 11:35pm
|
Here you go guys. Discuss away. But we have a few ground rules that are as follows:

All forum rules apply to this thread.

Pictures of mods go in the picture sticky. Some exceptions will be made (i.e. "This is what I'm working with for my new tattoo, give me some feed back", "Look at this omfg horrible mod I found on the internet", "[+Tumorcorns]")

No drama. Everyone has different views on what looks good as far as mods go. No personal attacks about ink or piercings. (This rule can be bent in cases of "Hai gaiz I'm 16 and just tattooed a HUUUUUUGE spider over my fayce!!!!eleven!")

This thread DOES NOT have to be solely about mods. Get to know each other. I've posted in this forum for over 3 years.... Hell I'm a mod ffs.... And I don't know half your names.

In order to not intimidate any newcomers, at 50 pages we will do a clean up, leaving only the last 5 pages.

Edited by: Lyss at September 02, 2011, 08:24am

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 07, 2012, 02:04pm
|

Everyone seems to have lives now.

I have been a slight mess lately but figured no one here would really want to hear me complain lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MinaRakastanSinua

[forum info] [PM]
Melanie
And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you’re dead
BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 09, 2012, 04:06pm
|

Lives are boring. The internet is where it's at diddle

Tore

[forum info] [PM]
Queen Tore
multum in parvo

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 09, 2012, 04:08pm
|

I don't have a life, I just forget smug

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 09, 2012, 04:52pm
|

I'm debating being a hippie this summer if I can't get work that's in my field. I'm having a ton of doubts with my skills and I just keep hitting one rock after to another.

I just don't want to deal with life, I just want to sit in the sun and plant my garden and more flowers.

Also I'm going to make lemon raspberry loaf to drown my sorrows in.

Edited by: Eleeshuh at May 09, 2012, 04:53pm

MinaRakastanSinua

[forum info] [PM]
Melanie
BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 09, 2012, 08:18pm
|

That sounds fun Alisha! I could go for some supper chill hippie life. Real life is stressful and full of others drama lately, so I could spend more time with flowers. They don't talk.

But I really don't think you should doubt your skills!

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 09, 2012, 11:49pm
|

I went to a job the other week which was through the same company I have done most of my work through. But I didn't even get a chance to weld after going through all the safety stuff to be on the job. The big boss said that because of my previous welds that I did 6-8 months ago weren't up to par and he didn't want to waste any money on the material in case I fucked it up.
Even though it was on material I work better with and a process that I kick ass with, they didn't want to give me a chance.

There was a huge ordeal with my union because of how I was treated. They wanted to push for something, but I really didn't want to because then I would feel as if I ruined my rep with these guys. Fast forward to now the crew I would have been on one guy got into a argument with the wrong person at work. After this the job decided to remove the entire company from the dam (Dams are huge money in the trades industry here), so now the big boss is getting all lawyer'd up to fight for this job back.

My dad was extremely pleased to hear this because this company has gone downhill in the past few years. They are not as reliable as they once were and the politics of things there have changed as well.

Right now if I wanted to practice I would have to go to Vancouver and if I go there I'm staying there to work. So I don't know how to balance anything right now.

MinaRakastanSinua

[forum info] [PM]
Melanie
BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 10, 2012, 10:29am
|

Oh wow. I can't blame the union for wanting for do something, but you're right too about keeping your nose down in some situations.

I'm sorry to hear it all Alisha, it's a lot of stress I can imagine :-(

Right now it looks I'm moving to Alberta when I graduate and I'm scared to death about it haha.

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 10, 2012, 03:11pm
|

Alberta is another place that the boy and I have considered moving to for work. Both of us just need to get out of here really bad and get a new start.
As much as I need change I'm terrified of it.

We could totally try and live near each other! Would you be making the trek by your self or do you have a friend that is also interested in moving?

MinaRakastanSinua

[forum info] [PM]
Melanie
BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 10, 2012, 10:35pm
|

I've got two friends who want to go, and family in the area, so it's not so scary lol

One of my friends lived there for a while before, and she wants to go back to the same place. Grande Prairie, and she has family there too.

My teacher told me he can get me in contact with people who will me jobs, which is nice. So lets see if that's how it goes I guess. One of the night things about having a gigantic family is that I have a safety net all over Canada lol

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 11, 2012, 12:11am
|

Sounds like you are in a pretty good situation!

Either way the idea of you being that much closer makes the chances of visiting that much better. Which is awesome because of the possible adventures circles

MinaRakastanSinua

[forum info] [PM]
Melanie
BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 11, 2012, 11:43am
|

Surplus adventures!

Xxrising_demonxX

[forum info] [PM]
BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 17, 2012, 02:36pm
|

hey guys :P i'm shay

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 18, 2012, 04:08pm
|

Hello shay wave
How are you?

MinaRakastanSinua

[forum info] [PM]
Melanie
BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 20, 2012, 11:26am
|

Howdy Shay :-D

Xxrising_demonxX

[forum info] [PM]
BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 21, 2012, 08:14pm
|

I'm pretty good how are you guys? :-D

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 23, 2012, 01:17am
|

Can't complain as of yet.
Been busy working on a outfit that's proving to be tedious and time consuming. But it's all worth it even if I keep getting carried away with more ideas.

Had a few old friends ask if I want to take pictures of them. But I may or may not pass due to some gnarly history with them.

MinaRakastanSinua

[forum info] [PM]
Melanie
BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 30, 2012, 06:03pm
|

^ Good for you.

So my buddy Luke should have his own shop up and running by the 15th! Exciting. I'm helping him with paperwork and stuff, so I get paid in tattoos mwahahaha. Life is good.

Tore

[forum info] [PM]
Queen Tore
multum in parvo

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 May 31, 2012, 04:17pm
|

Awesome form of payment! Nice one :-)

I just got an email back from my artist about my other thigh and he sounds so adorably excited I almost squealed lol

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 June 01, 2012, 01:30pm
|

Mel I don't think I would be able to complain with that form of payment!

Tore you are going to be covered in tattoos before you know it :P Still though that's awesome you have some good sounding plans.

Shadowsangel - Do you have anything specific in the makes or you just letting the tattoo artist go wild?

This morning I woke up to my cat that squeaks/little honks for meows, I couldn't even be mad that it was probably 3-4am. I have been trying to get a video of her meows so show people, but she never talks when the camera comes out shakefist

Tore

[forum info] [PM]
Queen Tore
multum in parvo

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 June 01, 2012, 01:52pm
|

Yeahh I've gotten like half of all I have in the last 6 months alone, it's ridiculous lol

Squeaky meows are adorable gooby

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 June 01, 2012, 02:18pm
|

She used to never ever meow, but I think she's taking after the half pure bengal that wont shut the fuck up half the time. She also has a good purr box to make up for her quietness so there's a good balance going on now.

Tore

[forum info] [PM]
Queen Tore
multum in parvo

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 June 05, 2012, 07:43am
|

I love listening to cats purr, it tickles when it's right in my ear paranoid

Also also 13th of June, next tattooo hysterical

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 June 05, 2012, 01:29pm
|

Not gonna lie when she starts rumbling I often rub my face in her long haired belly to hear it better. She doesn't really like to be touched but she won't do a single thing to harm you, unless you count her holding your finger in her mouth. Not real bites but just letting you know she can fit them in there.

That's exciting!!! Looking forward to seeing it!

Also I think they neighbor cat has been nomming on my cat nip plant I have outside. Bastard better leave some for my kitties shakefist

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 June 16, 2012, 02:10pm
|

For those of you who care, I have made so much progress on my outfit for this summers music festival (It's only like a month and a but away circles). I have the skirt done, armwarmers (which are like sleeves almost) and my leg warmers done (which are rainbow!!). Now I am working on my hat which is black and yellow, and its almost done as well. I'm going to probably post a few pictures in the near future when it's all done. I'm also going to pimp out a sun hat so it looks colorful and exciting ^__^

I feel way to accomplished about this lol

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 June 24, 2012, 04:14am
|

That's so exciting Dusty your finally getting your ink!

I need to upload some pictures of my latest creations! I finished my hat along with one for Dave. Those pictures are on FB and I have been disgustingly lazy to upload them here lol
My friends are also going to pay me to make them some so we can spot each other amongst the crowd. If there's any time or bandanas left around I'm going to make some bracelets. I have a good feeling there will be some hippie trading going on, so I want in on that.

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 June 28, 2012, 02:55pm
|

I put some of them up on my profile.
Since then I have made more cuffs with a nice variety in color, there will be more once I finish making my friends hats.
But I want some feedback on the cuffs. I was searching etsy and didn't find anything quite like them. So I'm almost considering selling them on there hmm
If you were to buy them how much would you be willing to pay for one? Should I sell them as pairs or just single?
They take roughly half an hour to make, one bandanna is $2.00 but I use minimum 2 colors and can get at 3 maybe 4 if I used 3 colors.
I have a lot of pondering to do about it before I make any decisions in favor of selling them online.

Also you only have 4 days Dusty circles, I'm so pumped for you!

Edited by: Eleeshuh at June 28, 2012, 05:48pm

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 July 04, 2012, 10:48pm
|

Sooooo Dusty how did it go?!?!

Ohmysuk

[forum info] [PM]
BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 July 05, 2012, 03:40am
|

i have 13 tats and 12 piercings so far aslo bored to deth

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 July 14, 2012, 01:09pm
|

Dusty you should get your fiend to take a picture of it before and after your next session. That way you can see the transformation once it's fully complete.

HIII DANNIIIIII!!
Reddit only has a part of my soul, it's having a hard time taking the rest lol.

Eleeshuh

[forum info] [PM]
Newest Modlet

BODY MODS SOCIAL THREAD VER 2.0 July 16, 2012, 03:49pm
|

So awesome Dusty!
Now that you have been initiated you will never stop getting tattoos :P

There's a good chance that we will be moving in August or so. I'm nervous but look forward to it because Vancouver will have a better opportunity for work for both of us. Around here there's nothing and after my last incident with the company I normally work for I doubt I'll be working for them until I get a million times better.

<PREVIOUS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT>

Leave a comment:
Subject:
Comment:
Preview    Include Signature   

[ Show Emotes ] [ Edit Signature ]

vampirefreaks messageboard - Body Modification

How is it wokring as a Tattoo artist? Last Comment by rosetoash
Painful Tattoo Spots Last Comment by icecold
Give your tattooist some love ( page 2 ) Last Comment by screaming4cookies
Post Your Mods and/or Videos ( page 2 3 ... 17 ) Last Comment by Adamfire