vampirefreaks messageboard
   > Vampirefreaks site

New Topic New Poll

madame-justice

[forum info] [PM]

VF Mobile Site and App [Cleaned 2/16/15]
October 21, 2009, 04:44pm
|
So problems with VF mobile continue to arise multiple times per week, so all problems re: using VF mobile to be listed here.

The intention here it to get a thread which will become a VF Mobile FAQ and deal with a lot of the common problems.

The following browsers are known to support AJAX to some degree:
pointright Opera Mobile (>= 8.x, not Opera Mini)
pointright Internet Explorer Mobile (WM 5.0/2003)
pointright S60 3rd edition[SoonR Nokia] (WebKit/KHTML core)
pointright Minimo (Gecko-based)
pointright OpenWave (>=Mercury)
pointright NetFront (>=3.4)
pointright Safari Mobile (iPhone)
pointright Web Os(Palm)
pointright Google Mobile(Android,Chrome)
pointright Blazer(Palm)
pointright Nokia S40
pointright Skyfire Mobile
pointright Vision Mobile
pointright MicroB

The following browsers are known to not support AJAX :
pointright Bolt(Blackberry|Nokia)
pointright Deepfish(microsoft)

Enabling Javascript for cell phones:
Enabling JavaScript on your cell phone
Enabling JavaScript on your Blackberry
Enabling JavaScript on your Sony Ericsson
Enabling Javascript on your Iphone
Enabling Javascript on your Nokia
Enabling JavaScript on your Tmobile

NOTE: to disable - you can always go to Settings > Disable Ajax > YES

Q:It won't allow me to log in saying that user does not exsist
A: Have you tried unticking the padlock? Or using m.vampirefreaks.com as opposed the full site? Further info in this thread.

Q: Emmm... I'm unable to upload pics... Why is that?
A: When I try mine says to e-mail my pictures to USERNAME-NUMBERuploads.com.

Q:It won't allow me to log in saying that user does not exist
A: Have you tried unticking the padlock? Or using m.vampirefreaks.com as opposed the full site?

VF Mobile App Update:
NOTE: the vf app is undergoing and we are working on releasing a statement about it to all vf members. This statement will more than likely be released next month (september 2012)! (that does not mean the app will be ready by then, just that we are making progress in our steps to bring this to you)

Edited by: Doc_Holliday at February 16, 2015, 06:04am

LittleRabidRedhead

[forum info] [PM]
VF Mobile Site and App August 27, 2014, 10:29pm
|

When I upload from mobile (which I've done plenty of times before and it has worked) I email to image to the email for my uploads as usual but now the upload gets sent back to me saying the email does not exist? shrug I have tried multiple times today. Is anyone else experiencing this?

EveryDesiredMomment

[forum info] [PM]
[online]
VF Mobile Site and App September 03, 2014, 03:32am
|

I have an I phone 5c recently downloaded the app. Let's me type my password and username but spends forever loading and never gets pass that point.

“Just tell yourself, Duckie, you're really quite lucky!”

thelastdisciple

[forum info] [PM]
VF Mobile Site and App September 06, 2014, 11:40am
|

^

I didn't even know there was an app lol so i decided to check it out and yeah... doesn't seem to load after inputting login details :/

[Fight, Win, Prevail]

Lotte

[forum info] [PM]

I'm a creepy uncle with splinters in my vagina
top bloke
VF Mobile Site and App September 14, 2014, 03:09am
|

When I use the mobile site on Chrome with my android, it fucks up. Stuff blacks out randomly, and you can only read half the threads.

It's not my phone. This is the only site it happens on.

I save the world with slippers. WTF do you do?

MistressVamp

[forum info] [PM]
VF Mobile Site and App September 22, 2014, 05:19pm
|

this is starting to get really ridick. now i cant even get on vf on my phone because of the malware thing.

when is this going to be fixed? this has been going on for months now.

V3N0M0US

[forum info] [PM]
VF Mobile Site and App September 24, 2014, 04:18pm
|

Does not let me upload pics via mobile app. A little annoying that every time I rotate my screen it takes me to the app home screen but other than that runs decent on Kyocera Event

Lofn

[forum info] [PM]
VF Mobile Site and App September 27, 2014, 01:02am
|

The mobile app wile not allow me to log in or nothing for that matter

Lofn

cephalopod

[forum info] [PM]

mahou commie shoujo

VF Mobile Site and App October 01, 2014, 06:57pm
|

Same with the black box crap, except I also experience it on the full website on my desktop. Not constantly, but it's happening with more frequency. Started about two weeks ago on desktop, longer for mobile.

KoRnsLiTtLeDeViL

[forum info] [PM]
VF Mobile Site and App October 08, 2014, 11:19pm
|

Same for me, happened a few times then stopped, now I can't view VF in Chrome for android or Silk for my kindle at all because everything "blinks"

I tried uploading a picture from my phone and it failed as well confused

Didn't you hear the puppets,
the demons are coming to rape our skulls!!!

littlemiss-scary

[forum info] [PM]
VF Mobile Site and App October 09, 2014, 03:42am
|

Do any admins check this thread? I've pretty much given up on this site all together including a cult I own because I can't fucking see anything or get anything done. It's so stupid. Enough time to pick new models every 5 minutes but no time to respond to important stuff and have the site working.

Immortal_Whisper

[forum info] [PM]

Saffy Waffy
VF Mobile Site and App October 09, 2014, 05:22am
|

Same with the black box crap, except I also experience it on the full website on my desktop. Not constantly, but it's happening with more frequency. Started about two weeks ago on desktop, longer for mobile.

I've also experienced this on a normal desktop, with both Firefox and Chrome. It's not as significant as the mobile, but it act as if portions of the webpage go missing until I hover my mouse over them again.

What in the actual fuck. hmm

BoneDaddy

[forum info] [PM]
VF Mobile Site and App December 16, 2014, 02:23pm
|

I have some off-brand tablet that I bought at Wally World. Hisense Sero7 WiFi tablet. jellybean android.
I Dl's the VF app from the google play store and all, but it won't run. I get the nessage that "vampirefreaks has stopped" every time.

thatdudefromtheuk
[forum info] [PM]
VF Mobile Site and App December 22, 2014, 10:53pm
|

Why do the f&q only tell us what we already know and not inform us of what we want to know and theres no where to get answers? I use mobile version and the app, and both have problems uploading pictures, now i know as ive obviously tried befor seeking advice thay "you need to email them" but what info i dont have is how come ive been waiting like five days? Have my pics even been receved? Are they ever going to show up? Is there any OTHER way to get pics up? Common sence would have been to answer a question by a user with a real answer, like "you can upload pictures by emailing them to your link within the "upload pics" link, this may take a few days to work as we are always busy, sorry for any incovinience" maybe?

gonzo_madness

[forum info] [PM]
VF Mobile Site and App December 29, 2014, 09:40pm
|

I think the iPhone app is sweet: very readable and user-friendly format for the smaller screen, plus I like being able to get notifications on my phone whenever I get an inbox message. HOWEVER, I do wish that viewing profiles would show the Likes and Dislikes and Music categories instead of just the "About me." Because sometimes you just REALLY NEED TO KNOW if someone listens to Pink Floyd, y'know? hyper But I think the app has come a long way, though, I'm excited for future fixes and improvements! :-D

Leave a comment:
Subject:
Comment:
Preview    Include Signature   

[ Show Emotes ] [ Edit Signature ]

vampirefreaks messageboard - Vampirefreaks site

Messageboard: thread default sort order? Last Comment by Tore
Vf Messageboard Suggestions Last Comment by Doc_Holliday
IRC? Last Comment by hairball
VampireFreaks app not on IOS? Last Comment by -Konstantine-
How do I get unbanned from chat? Last Comment by dark-freaks
Jump To: