Status: Dragons watched when time was born out of fire and darkness.
[ View Image Gallery (60 pics) ] [ View Videos (1 videos) ]
Latest Journal Entry: WARNING: If you want to message me July 12, 2013, 12:57am
LOCATION: British Columbia, Canada
STATUS: In a Relationship
MEMBER SINCE: January 2012
• Body Mods
• Video Games
• The rain
• Suicide Girls
• The moon
• Personal development
• Healthy living
• Yoga and exercise
• Winter, dead places with shitty energy
• And likewise people with shitty energy
• Lack of self motivation
• Recognizing flaws in myself that I dont have the power or means to correct
• Social awkwardness
• People devoid of the following: common sense, honor, motivation, intelligence, courtesy, humor, individuality
• Loneliness, how often in claims me, and how often its my fault
• Idiots that try to push invalid arguments on me online. "Jesus has risen, therefore, fish, and fuck abortion."
• Mainstream music
• Twisted media, politics, laws, religions
• Stephen Harper
• These movements: pro-life, anti-gun, anti-gay marriage, against marijuana legalization, peta, recycling
• My name is Shannisse. Id like to say that I model for a living but I really don't. The pay is rather sporadic and not dependable for even basic necessities. But I do model as a hobby and one of my many forms of creative expression. I recently became a full fledged model for Suicide Girls.
• I have a much better, simpler, and more productive outlook on life than I did before. I won't bore anyone with the self pity I used to possess, but finally as a grown and independent woman I'm completely free to make my own decisions and enjoy myself in everything I'm doing. While that doesn't necessarily include going out and socializing, I take solace in the simple pleasures of life. These escaped me for a long time due to my desire to appeal to others and be a more outgoing social being. Some things are just not meant to be in a way. The irony is that when I stopped trying my relationships with others improved and my relationship with myself improves daily. I'm very grateful for my progression.
• I make a point of taking care of my body and mind. I avoid most poisons such as MSG and fluoride. While I'm not obsessive over these things I feel that true stupidity is not bothering to change an aspect of your life that you know is killing/could kill you. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting nothing to happen. I like to eat whole foods and stay active, although that doesn't mean I'm a vegetarian because I believe (as do many professionals) that a diet including protein and fat is the best way to stay fit and healthy. I also spend a lot of time alone drawing/kitting/writing/reading to keep my mind healthy and at ease. It's food for the brain so to speak. My idea of a good time is curling up under a blanket and reading a good book.
• I'm a very intuitive spiritual person. I can feel people easily. It's hard to describe or discuss at length, but my point is that I've reinstated my search for a few old souls that I'd like to connect/reconnect with. I'm attuned to a very specific type of energy so to speak. Hopefully this site will be a good means to bring myself a few steps closer.
• I suppose now is the time to convey that I'm not interested in petty and shallow conversation. I don't want to Skype. I'm not turned on by idiots that don't know how to spell. I don't want to see your cock. I love speaking with people that have a depth of character and some sort of motivation to type properly and generally be an intelligent and intriguing person.
Music I ♥
• Marie Fisker
• Lana Del Rey
• Morbid Angel
Layout ©PinkVixen 2013, for Felynx only. All rights reserved.
Link 1: http://www.facebook.com/MikaStp
Link 2: http://www.modelmayhem.com/2343725