"I dont know" does not equal "You sir, clearly know more than me." The term "I dont know" simply implies that one does not possess a the required amount of information to go on any further with out 'making stuff up.'
I love when people against Evolution try to stomp it out at the Big Bang.
- Christian: "Well what came before the Big Bang?"
- Scientist: "We dont know...it's just that simple"
- Christian: "HAA! Exactly! You dont know!"
- Scientist: "And your point is? I accept that i do not know what happen before the Big Bang. We have ideas floating around but nothing definitive."
- Scientist: "..But i have a question for you."
- Christian: "Ok...shoot!"
- Scientist: "God created the heaven and the earth and everything on it. He then made Man in his own image, correct?"
- Christian: "Ya, that's common knowledge lol."
- Scientist: ".....where did God come from?"
- Christian: "What do you mean? He has always existed."
- Scientist: "......point proven >_>"
Its just so...i dont understand how people against evolution try to dispute fossils. They sit there: "We have never seen a species change from one to another." Thank you caption obvious!!! That's like saying you will believe in Aliens when you see one on your doorstep.
Take humans, we have found the closest missing link between "man and ape." Its something that resembles a Lemur. This makes total sense given that when you go down the human chain you see that each previous species gets smaller and smaller to about the size of a chimp. But no. According to these people there is no missing link because to them, the missing link is this half-ape/half-human thing.
Then they go off to point out how evolution is not Science and that it is a belief simply because it relies on accepting that something happen in the past that was not observable. A: We actually can observe these things, to some degree, by simply 'hitting the rewind button."
Big Bang and expanding universe, perfect example. We have noticed that stars and other space objects are moving in a set path. We know this because as an object moves away, the light waves stretch out thus giving it a red color. Objects coming closer will have their waves compressed thus a blue color. After observing a star with a red shift for the past 10+ years, one can make the assumption that this body is moving away. We can track this object on a fairly set path, then draw a line back to the origin - 'rewind button.' After tracing all these objects back to a certain point, we get just that....a point. Everything that was, is and will be came from this point.
And B: The term 'Observable' is not just what one can physically see. If this were the case then i think it's safe to assume that a good chunk of what we know about Physics - notably Quantum and Astrophysics - would not exists. Observable also applies to 'reaching the same results.' This is like three groups of people each taking turns on a jigsaw puzzle that has no picture and is missing some pieces.
- Group one does their best, takes notes, claims it's a picture of a mountain. Passes to group two.
- Group two adds a couple extra pieces, does their best, confirms the mountain but adds a possible river, takes notes, passes back to group one.
- Group one re does it, confirms the river, passes to group three.
- Group three adds some more pieces, claims one and two are wrong, takes notes.
- Groups one and two redo the puzzles, discover that three added pieces from another puzzle - accidental or on purpose is not know.
- Later on, group four looks over everyone's notes, rebuilds the puzzle, confirms group three mishap, confirms the mountain and the river, takes notes, passes it on.
- Etc, etc
This process goes on and on until 100 percent of the pieces are added to it. While in this case one could physically see - observe - the results, over all, everyone essentially 'reaches the same conclusion.' After reviewing every group's notes, it's safe to assume that the puzzle is some kind of mountain scene with a river going through it. The bottom line is the term Observable does not mean "SEE!"
"The third dimension is a theoretical realm of space and time in which the particles of dark matter isparallel to alternate reality that bends light to combine with the electrical charges of the subconcious mind to create the illusion of movement but if dark becomes light whereas light becomes dark, some look at the third dimension and see nothingness while others believe they see the VERY FACE OF GOD"
Eh let them so called important people in suits talk, they know they cant do anything, the only people who have true power is the people, who put them where they belong, and we can easily take there asses down.