How Voting Works
Accepted Applicants: 318
Rejected Applicants: 820
*Updated as of: August 04, 2009
The most imitated glamour cult on VF.
This is a cult aimed towards people with an interest in hair, make-up, and fashion.
This is not a beauty cult, this is a style cult.
We dont care about what you're born with, we care about how you use it.
This is for the fabulous.
This is not for the wannabes.
This is not for the almost there.
This isn't for the people who try.
This is for the people that are.
This is for the full out slaves for fashion.
This is for the fierce.
This is for the elite.
We arent here to claim we're "brutal bitches" or "flawless". We are here to find people that meet the high standards that The Plastics are known for so we can expand our online family of fabulousness!
If you think you're up to par with the ladies and gents of the plastics then please feel free to apply! Read through the rules & how voting works section then fill out an application.
All photos posted on both cults are our actual active members. while other cults post photos of fetish models to try to make you think their cult is cool we just post the people who are actually in it. We are those models that they post on their cults.
The plastics was voted best application cult by the members of the popular cult "VF_Awards".
1. You must properly fill out an application in Pre_production & be accepted before you can join the main cult. Please answer all of the questions and do not edit your application once you submit it. (unless its to fix an HTML error)
2. Before you're accepted only post in your application. There is no limit as to how many times you may post in your own app, but you might annoy people and make them say no. Do not post in any of the other applications until you're accepted.
3. If you're an idiot, do not apply. A Beautiful mind is prettier than a beautiful face. We want intelligent people in our cult...but on the other hand you must remember, "god doesnt like ugly", and neither do we.
4. Dont steal our ideas,graphics or layout. We'll pull your rectum out through your mouth & then ban you.
5. With a group of people as fierce as we are there is bound to be drama so a "no drama" rule would be pointless. We only ask you not to start unnecessary shit. When someone gets out of line, we understand that you need to put that bitch in his or her place. If it gets out of hand, or happens over and over you will be warned. If it continues you will probably be banned.
6. If you decide to leave the cult for any reason you will have to fill out another application to get back in. This means if you are going through things and you're going to be inactive for a while just tell us, you don't leave the cult. There is no guarantee that you will get back in if you do leave. If you make a new screen name and you want to join under that screen name you do not need to re-apply. Post in the application cult about it or message a staff member and we will let you in.
7. Title your application "I wish I were plastic".
8. By joining you agree to place one of our banners on your page or place one of our banner in your signature. Failure to do so will get you deleted. DO NOT JOIN THE MAIN CULT UNTIL ONE OF OUR BANNERS IS ON YOUR PROFILE. we wont let you in the main cult if we don't see one.
9. If you get rejected dont spaz on us. It isnt our fault you aren't fabulous.
10. where it says "what is plastic?" in the application say "forever". yes, Random, but its so we know you've read the rules.
11. If you are accepted you must agree to be at least fairly active in both cults. We understand that you have a life and we dont expect you to post 49539573 messages a day like other cults. You must stay a member of the application cult and vote on applicants. As soon as you're accepted read the voting rules and you may start voting. Please do not post whore in the main cult (post tons of pointless things like "omg this person downrated me" or post IM convos). Cult whoring is also not allowed outside of the cult whoring thread.
12. A lot of people like to use other peoples photos, for this reason Salutes are now required. Your salute must have your full VF screen name and say @ vf or @ vampirefreaks. Your hand must be visible and the sign has to be hand written. If you dont have a salute dont apply, you will be auto rejected.
13. You have to post 10 TIMES A WEEK to request custom graphics. We've found that the same members make a lot of requests but don't always contribute to the rest of the cult. This will make it more fair to the other members.
14. You must have at least one clear/unedited shot so we can see what you actually look like in case you happen to be one of those photoshop junkies and you must have two full body shots so we can see your clothing style.
copy/paste this into a new thread
WRITE 5 FACTS YOU THINK WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOU:
WHAT GOT YOU INTERESTED IN FASHION:
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE?
FAVOURITE MAKE-UP STYLE: (DEATHROCKISH, OLD SCHOOL GOTH, UBER BRIGHT - PROVIDE A PICTURE)
IF YOU HAD $$$$, WHAT ITEMS WOULD YOU BUY TO CREATE THE OUTFIT OF YOUR DREAMS?
WHAT ITEMS WOULD YOU NEVER WEAR?
A PERSON YOU ADMIRE FOR MAKE-UP AND/OR CLOTHING:
WHY SHOULD WE LET YOU IN/WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN:
DID YOU READ THE RULES AND DO YOU AGREE TO THEM:
WHAT IS PLASTIC?:
WILL YOU PUT ONE OF OUR BANNERS IN YOUR PROFILE?: PICTURE TIME! POST 6 TO 8 PHOTOS OF YOURSELF. NO MORE, NO LESS. PLEASE PROVIDE:
1 SALUTE (a clear photo of you holding a sign that says "*yourusername*@ vampirefreaks.com". See the rules for more requirements. We get a lot of fakes.)
1 CLEAR HEADSHOT/MAKE UP
1 FULL BODY SHOT
1 SHOT AT A PARTY/CLUBBING/ON THE STREET
1 MODELLING PICTURE (OPTIONAL. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE THAT'S OK)
2 PICTURES OF YOUR CHOICE
Applying for dummies: It seems that people arent exactly clear on what to do. First, do not, i repeat, DO NOT send your application to a staff member. You must join this cult (pre-production, not the plastics), read the rules, create a new thread, copy/paste the application into this new thread, and then answer the questions. Do not copy an application from another cult, use the one that is on this page (yes, its happened before). still confused? try looking through the applications of people who have gotten accepted. Once you submit your app people will vote on whether or not you should be let in to the main cult.
20 yes votes = accepted.
12 no voted = rejected.
Dont let those numbers intimidate you or make you think your app will be up for weeks. We have tons of active members so your app will only be up for a day, 2 days max.
We now have no limits on the number of times you can apply to the cult. Knock yourself out!
*Staff votes count as two.*