The Xenoviron —Xenogenesis: the supposed generation that is completely different from the parents. That is the best way to define the civilization here in the year, 2164 CE. Humanity is falling away, slowly being replaced by posthumanity. Transhumanism has taken hold; genetic, nanotechnological and cybernetic modifications are all available, presenting people with the option to avoid death.
Of course, this place isn't just about the evolution of humanity. It is also a place where alien civilizations are learning to accept that humans are a thing that are most likely going to stay. Humans have spread out across the stars, settling planets and forming the Interstellar Commonwealth.
Like any time, however, there are hardships. Not all of the aliens are keen on the fact that humanity has found its way to the stars. Some want humanity to disappear, wishing it had never existed. Others find it a new conquest, something that is inferior and something to be dominated.
Another little-known fact within the Commonwealth is that none of the politicians do anything without seeking council first. Council with someone that no one knows aside from the moniker of the Umbra Broker. They have major influence in every part of the Commonwealth and it is a known fact that this name brings fear to the corrupt and ignorant.
What part will you play in this xenoviron, this alien territory?
- All VF rules apply.
- All of the data in the Corpus subforum must be read before you can create a character.
- All drama is to be kept to role-plays and inboxes.
- All role-play replies should be at least ten lines long.
- All characters have the potential to not fit visual critera, so images are not mandatory.
- All of the allowed species are present in the species thread; creating a character outside of those limits is unwise.
- All div boxes are forbidden for role-plays, character creations, etc. Use of them will result in the user being reprimanded and if they do not correct their folly, they will be banished.
- All of your characters are restricted to one thread at a time unless they have more than one conscious platform. This is limited to the trin'tekna'un, omega, the extensively modified and the AIs.
- All autohits, god-mode attempts, and other such power-plays are forbidden without consent of the other character's owner.