We have new subforums. Please do your best to place your thread in the correct area! If you are completely unsure, ask someone or post it in general. Thanks for keeping it organized!
1. Try to make your first post in the Intro Thread
2. Please check the stickies and thread navigation section before you post any new thread.
3. Unless you're staff, don't post any games/random threads that aren't related to the cult in some way (exceptions to an extent ).
4. Lurkers please start contributing to the discussions in this cult.
5. Staff will use their own judgment on members that should get banned/deleted. If you have a problem with someone in the cult report to the staff member you feel most comfortable with.
6. Try referring to members by their real name, rather than their username. If we missed putting your name in your usertitle, please request it in the Usertitles thread.
7. Click on View All Cult Posts because we have tons more threads than what's shown on the main page.
8. This isn't a whoring cult so don't advertise anything that isn't vegan/vegtarian related. If it's something you think we'd like ask one of the staff members if it's okay.
9. Try to stay on topic to an extent and if you're starting to go overboard take it to the Random Conversation thread or the members inbox.
10. Our thread navigation is to the right of this box. Please use it to search for important threads. Don't whine about any of the threads in TN being bumped. That's a good thing!
Disclaimer: You have nobody to blame but yourself if you don't read our cult rules. Accept responsibility!
What did you just eat?
Let's go grocery shopping!
Animal Rights TV-
Death on a Factory Farm
Hello, this is a cult invite to Vegan-Veggie_Kids.
In this cult we talk about animal rights, veganism/vegetarianism/health etc...You can talk about anything related to animal rights, health or anything having to do with those subjects in general.
You can discuss anything from from veganism to animal shelters to animal testing, or if you're just wondering what a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle is like, we are here to answer any of your questions or listen to what you have to say!
All diets are welcome! If you're a vegetarian, vegan, raw foodist or an omnivore, you're welcome here if you're for animal rights, against animal cruelty or if you just love animals!
This will only take a moment of your time, so please check it out!
Thank you! =D