All about this cult.
This cult is dedicated to the members of VampireFreaks who reside in Washington state.
I am very well aware of the fact that there are quite a few Washington state cults here on VF but I plan to bring us all together for good, instead of being scattered throughout the system.
We will hold discussions, polls, contests, and hopefully plan some meets.
Do not hesitate to open any threads at all. Feel free to do anything. If you break any of the rules I have enough staff to take care of the problem promptly and in a suitable manner.<
1. You absolutely must live in Washington state to join this cult. Right now it is an anyone can join cult but if I or any of my staff discovers a person has joined who lives outside of the state, it will become a membership by approval cult and you will have to offer proof of your residency somehow to be accepted. Take a picture of yourself next to a sign or something. You'll have to figure it out. So please don't abuse it.
2. Be active. It doesn't have to be every day but I would like to see this cult stay alive. Wouldn't it be nice to have a place to come and talk about your state and maybe make some get-togethers with people from your area? I think so but in order for that to happen you have to commit.
1. Absolutely, under no circumstances, is a member of this cult to be deleted without consulting me, the owner, first. This has already happened apparently and the abused user came to my profile and attacked me for it. NO MORE. I don't care if the member is being a complete dick to everyone. IF THEY LIVE IN WASHINGTON THEY ARE ALLOWED IN THE CULT. End of story. Unless I say differently. If you abuse your power in this matter you will be demoted and/or made into a regular member. If it happens more than once you risk losing your membership to the cult at all. You will be booted and banned.
2. Do not touch the layout. I will make a thread for suggestions for the design. If anything changes that I didn't o.k. whomever did it will get a warning and if it continues, privileges will be revoked. And don't try to skirt around it. I can see when someone makes a change.
3. If you have a complaint about a member, message me about it. Do not take any action against the member until I have given you the go-ahead.
Washingtonian of the Month
Members (74): [view]
Members Viewing (1): AWestlake1993