This is THE cult for you if you love to read,
if you are addicted to books, and if you love to talk about the books you've read!
Welcome to Reading is Sexy. We look forward to your contribution.
A great way to get started at Reading is Sexy:
1. Introduce yourself in the 'Introduce Yourself, Sexy Reader' thread.
2. Tell us about the last book you read in the "The Last Book I Read' thread.
3. Tell us about the book you just started, why you chose it, and so on, in 'The Book I Just Started' thread.
Those three posts will get you well on your way to being a full member of our community!
Happy reading and posting!
Some ground 'rules'
1) This is a cult about and for the love of reading, please keep your posts related to that very broad topic.
2) If you're a member of this cult we are assuming you're a reader. Therefore, don't make a fool of yourself by failing to read the thread prompts/instructions. Keep the threads on topic. If you have a new idea, or want to move to a new subject- post in the New Idea Thread. Your idea will be considered and very likely made into a new thread.
3) Stay active. A cult like this will live and thrive with active members who love books. Without YOUR input this cult will suffer.
4) Let's keep it friendly. You may not always agree with other member's tastes or opinions-- but let's allow for creative license. Hopefully this can be a cult where you can make new friends who share your love for reading.
5) Don't be selfish bastards. If you enjoy people responding and commenting back to your posts, then be sure to respond and comment back to other members' posts. Love is a two-way street, baby.
6) Please contact an admin if you have any questions/comments/concerns in relation to the cult. If you have any particular talents that could be useful to the cult, let us know!