This cult is for everyone and anyone interested in Modeling and/or Photography. A place for the novices and the experienced. One of the most popular things at pinup_nation is its contests specific to models as well as photographer challenges. Both are given a theme in which the model or photographer has to display. Pinup_Nation also offers helpful links, tutorials, articles, information, advice, and much more!
Please read over our rules before posting, and be sure to make your first post in the intros thread or else your posts will be deleted. If you want your pictures critiqued please share your opinion on other people's photos. Thanks a lot for reading and we hope you have a great time!
1. Treat all members with Respect
2. No Cult Whoring
3. Stay on Topic
4. Introduce yourself in the Intros Thread first!
5. If you are under 18, we don't want to see pictures of you partially or any bit nude.
6. Post only high quality photo shoots in new threads. To do so,
- Your photos should be clear and clean, not low resolution or highly pixelated.
- It's good to have a visible theme for your images, although not entirely necessary.
- Your photos should show some variety, as in different angles, close-ups and full body, different expressions, etc.
- Your photos should NOT be a series of snapshots which cut off half your face. Snapshots are great and fun, but they belong in the Recent Photos thread.
Other photos should be posted in the Recent Photos thread.
7. We do not allow looking for photographer/models threads. We are not a model agency. We do not allow these sorts of threads as a result of the naivety of a lot of our models, and there are a lot of people who pose as photographers on the internet in order to entrap young girls. If you want to find models/photographers, I suggest posting in classifieds or taking a look at our links.
8. No "Can I be a model?" "Am I good enough to model" etc threads. If you didn't think you were good enough to model, you wouldn't have joined this cult.
9. No thread necromancy, if there hasn't been a post in two weeks DO NOT post in the thread, any thread in which this happens will be locked. It isn't fair on people showing new work if old threads bump them off the page.