I never bothered writing a specific list of rules until now because I enjoy the sense of freedom on this cult, but this is just so that a few things can be cleared up for those who are uncertain.
Everything which you post on the cult must be your own work
unless otherwise stated. Pretending to create something which you did not is quite pathetic and I can see no reason for it.
2. Any photographic work which involves nudity must be censored (as part of VF rules) and if you do post nudity, try and make it 'tasteful'.
3. If you are posting a new thread:
- check that there is not already a post on the subject (check the Threads section or View All Cult Posts)
- use the posting codes correctly
- do not post competitions, if you have a competition you'd like us to run then tell us on the Competition Ideas post
4. Do not ask about becoming a staff member, we are not in need of any more.
5. If you feel the need to argue about something (for example in a discussion) then stay sensible and respectful of other's opinions and they will do the same. We don't want petty dramas.
6. Do not complain if you find one of your threads has been deleted. If we feel a post is unnecessary then we will first tell you why the thread should be deleted on the actual post, but if you do not reply to us in time then it will be deleted anyway. The usual cause for deletion is because there is a topic already created for the subject. Also after a few weeks inactive threads are automatically deleted by VF (we can't do anything about that sadly)
7. However, although there are already topics available for creative writing and artwork, you may post a new topic if you have a large selection of work to show off and you would like some specific critique. New threads may be created for large amounts of text, such as stories.
8. Under no circumstances is there to be any racial, homophobic, or other fascist behavior on the cult.