go to vampirefreaks main page
Tinkerbella's comments:

<PREVIOUS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT>

Vladislav_Bathory

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 16, 2014, 10:55pm
Have you ever wanted what a soul tastes like? lol Just curious

With questions, answers follow, no knowledge, no ability. Gain knowledge, gain power and embrace it so because you never know what you have until it vanishes.

Vladislav_Bathory

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 16, 2014, 10:32pm
Until some idiot goes and makes me angry. Then I'll have to explain to his family why I ate his soul rofl

Vladislav_Bathory

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 16, 2014, 10:29pm
Yep. It's one of my underlying traits to my deeply multi-faceted personality lol

Vladislav_Bathory

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 16, 2014, 10:05pm
Meh. I have double vision like a motherfucker. Anything that gets with in that range I see double of.

Vladislav_Bathory

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 16, 2014, 09:59pm
My eyes are blue. You can see hints of green when you're like 4 inches from my face. Looking in the mirror for that can get interesting. lol

Vladislav_Bathory

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 16, 2014, 09:57pm
What color are your eyes?

Night_Assailant666

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 15, 2014, 04:12pm
hopefully ill get round to it lol

Night_Assailant666

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 15, 2014, 03:58pm
cool i may add it to my to watch list haha

Night_Assailant666

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 15, 2014, 03:32pm
i dont think ive seen it

Night_Assailant666

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 15, 2014, 03:07pm
cool what you watching?and im just catching upon some shows ive missed and trying to find my shirt

<PREVIOUS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT>