go to vampirefreaks main page
Tinkerbella's comments:

<PREVIOUS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT>

albertparsons666

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 21, 2014, 05:19am
please tell me ur a satanist

Vladislav_Bathory

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 16, 2014, 11:01pm
I never implied such lunacy lol I was asking as a generalization. I really don't know what they taste like. I'm hoping like marshmallows personally.

With questions, answers follow, no knowledge, no ability. Gain knowledge, gain power and embrace it so because you never know what you have until it vanishes.

Vladislav_Bathory

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 16, 2014, 10:56pm
Would it be like marshmallows or white bread?

Vladislav_Bathory

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 16, 2014, 10:55pm
Have you ever wanted what a soul tastes like? lol Just curious

Vladislav_Bathory

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 16, 2014, 10:32pm
Until some idiot goes and makes me angry. Then I'll have to explain to his family why I ate his soul rofl

Vladislav_Bathory

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 16, 2014, 10:29pm
Yep. It's one of my underlying traits to my deeply multi-faceted personality lol

Vladislav_Bathory

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 16, 2014, 10:05pm
Meh. I have double vision like a motherfucker. Anything that gets with in that range I see double of.

Vladislav_Bathory

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 16, 2014, 09:59pm
My eyes are blue. You can see hints of green when you're like 4 inches from my face. Looking in the mirror for that can get interesting. lol

Vladislav_Bathory

[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 16, 2014, 09:57pm
What color are your eyes?

Night_Assailant666

[online] [IM]
[Reply] [Fw]
Oct 15, 2014, 04:12pm
hopefully ill get round to it lol

<PREVIOUS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT>