Alright, lets get a few things straight:
1) I don't really care much about the rating system here, but if you rate me I will rate you the same thing back out of courtesy.
2) I'm not Goth and I'm not Emo, I'm a ROCKER plain and simple.
3) If your going to talk to me, please please please don't tell me how suicidal you are, how much your life sucks, or that you think you're ugly, shut the fuck up and be happy with who you are.
4) Posers with Fake Profiles? I can see you're not real from a mile away. Again with number 3, be happy with who you are and stop pretending to be someone else, you don't want to talk to someone who doesn't like you for you anyway.
5) I apologize if I don't respond to your comments/messages, it's not because I'm being stuck up it's because majority of the time I'm on here I'm on my phone.
- The Name is Nick or Nicolai, whichever you prefer.
- I enjoy being witty and sarcastic.
- I'm an ex musician turned photographer, and wouldn't change it for anything... but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the stage.
- I play Guitar and Piano.
- I also model (if you couldn't tell, ha), but like I said, I prefer to be behind the camera.
- Don't be fooled by my appearance, I'm kind of a dork. ;)
- I consider myself a gentleman.
- I'm not really big into the bar/club scene.
- I love dogs.
- I don't tolerate bullshit, you cross me once you'll probably do it again.
- I'm pretty straight forward about things.
- I'm generally a nice guy.
- I have a fascination with the Swing Era, as I'm sure you can very well see.
- People say I look like a mix of Elijah Wood and Ian Watkins, I really don't see it.
- I believe a sense of humor is the greatest attribute we as humans have.
- Respect my beliefs and I'll respect yours.
- I will never outgrow watching cartoons or playing video games.
- If you don't know me, you will learn I have a favorite beverage.
As far as people I like to talk to, the following traits are nice:
Thanks to this site I've talked to some amazing people from around the world and have even had the privilage of meeting some of them in person. I have to say it's been one of the most memorable experiences of my life.
I'm not a negative person so I'll leave this area blank.