I am who I am- Are you who you are??
not new; previously owned and used by another; Obtained, derived, or borrowed from another; not in original new form.
1. A typically benevolent celestial being that acts as an intermediary between heaven and earth, especially in Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and Zoroastrianism.
2. A representation of such a being, especially in Christianity, conventionally in the image of a human figure with a halo and wings.
3. angels Christianity The last of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology. From the highest to the lowest in rank, the orders are: seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominations or dominions, virtues, powers, principalities, archangels, and angels.
4. A guardian spirit or guiding influence.
5. a. A kind and lovable person.
b. One who manifests goodness, purity, and selflessness.
Secondhand Angel: Previousely owned and used by another, one who manifests purity, selflessness, goodness in spite- with a bit of FIRE in for spice... this Angel isnt defineable..... good try though ~_^
Pagan at Play--- Theologan--Thinker--Lady of the Night-- Ask and you shall receive.
"SOMETHING MUCH MORE PROFOUND IS NEEDED; TO ACT FOR THE RIGHT REASON, NOT JUST TO THINK THE RIGHT TOUGHTS. THIS STEP REQUIRES PASSIION, AND PASSION CANNOT BE DISSCONNECTED FROM RIGHTEOUS ANGER." -THE VIRTUE IN THE VICE-
Glaubst du nicht an den Teufel?
THE PROPHET MICHAH ANSWERED THE ESSENTIAL QUESTION LONG AGO: "WHAT DOES THE LORD REQUIRE OF [US] BUT TO DO JUSTICE, LOVE KINDNESS, AND WALK HUMBLY WITH OUR GOD" (6:8). IN OTHER WORDS, FAITH IS A VERB, AND AN ACTION VERB AT THAT. DOING JUSTICE IS INSERPERABLE FROM HATING INJUSTICE, LOVING KINDNESS CANNOT BE SEPERATED FROM DESPISING CRUELTY, AND WALKING HUMBLY WITH GOD STILL REQUIRES US TO STAND UP AND WALK! -THE VIRTUE IN THE VICE-