Hello, all. Thank you for visiting my profile! It was about time I really revise this thing...
1. Why do I not show photos of my face to those who aren’t on my friend list? My bosses are extremely nosy and like to keep tabs on what their employees do. If you really want to find me, then you have to know me quite well first.
2. What are my favourite colours? Pink, black. 3. You’ve changed your relationship status to “Unavailable!” Very observant. I’ve technically been off the market for a few months now, but have lacked both time and motivation to make the change.
4. So...who’s the one? He’s not a member of this site, so I don’t feel comfortable with disclosing anything about him apart from his gender.
5. “Where’s your sense of humour?! You bitch!!!” Oh, I have a sense of humour, all right...it’s just very dry and heavily-laced with sarcasm.
(By the way, I take being called a bitch as a compliment. Thanks for that! -grins-)
6. Why do I also refrain from sharing overly personal details about my life? I just don’t feel like divulging much of anything to those I haven’t met in person. I’m very selective with who I choose to open up to and am surprised that it hasn’t stopped the Mister from wanting to see me at all. :lol
7. KITTIES!!! Yes, all of the kitties...and by that, I’m not referring to the sexual slang term. :kitty :cat
8. No rating system. How boring. Sorry, but I decided to keep it turned off. I just don’t see any reason for me to use it; however, I will give you a rating based on your content and attitude.
9. “So, you’re the one who’s been doing all of the reporting! You fucking buzzkill bitch!” Sorry, I don’t have much time for that anymore. Go find someone who sits on this site all day and writes support tickets whilst I take my classes and work my part-time and full-time jobs, ‘k? :)
10. Male or female? Biologically, I was born with the female parts. I’ve identified as gender-fluid since 2003, years before it was officially coined a term, although I do thoroughly enjoy presenting as a male from time to time.
All right, that’s all for the questions and answers.
I’ll fix this up later.
General: degradation on any level, drama, negativity, religion (how I live is a personal lifestyle choice), stupidity, violence that isn't a last resort
Music: loud bass (I get a severe headache), most rap, and squeaky chipmunk-like voices (most of today's hip-hop realm)
Hates: Harry Potter, Twilight, 50 Shades of Grey, obnoxious people who don't believe in reading pages before they ask their questions (assuming that I'm going to answer them), sick fucks who think it's okay to creep on people regardless of age
Apocalyptica, Classical, my own compositions, Techno, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, whatever's on my mind.