As my BEST friend would say I am "Like a Diabetic Coma, short and deadly" or "like M&Ms to a diabetic: fun-sized, colourful, and can kill ya!" ~ I love this guy haha! :)
I'm not very good at describing myself, so I am going to retake this quiz to give you an idea of my personality. If you wanna know more about me, just ask!
110. My last name: Merrick
109. I was born in: Saint Louis, MO.
108. I am really: Sassy, Short and Fun
107. My phone is: Android
106. My eye color is: Hazel/brown
105. My ring size is: No idea
104. My height is: 5'1
103. I am allergic to: Bullshit & drama
102. I was born on: My sister's 13th birthday (August 31, 1991)
101. I am annoyed by: stupid people, ignorance, prejudice, and lies.
100: What happened to question 189?: How should i know? Where are 111-188 for that matter?
99. My bed is: Usually a friend's couch.
98: One thing you don't like about yourself: I'm indecisive at times.
97. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back? Usually my side, but I tend to do all three.
96. How do you vent anger? Depends. Sometimes I paint or draw, sometimes I scream and hit things, Sometimes I go batshit and try to kill people.
95. How did your day start off? I woke up.
94. Do you get along with guys or girls better? Guys usually. But I have two girl best friends.
93. How do you think you look right this moment? No makeup, Messy dirty hair, probably have bags under my eyes, my work clothes are unkept and dirty, and I am in desperate need of a massage and sex. So, not the greatest.
92. Last person you went to the movies with? My best friend Chris.
91. My favorite Holiday is: Halloween
90. The last CD I bought was: I haven't bought a CD since High school! (like a decade ago).
89. Do you have any siblings? 2 Sisters and 2 Brothers (I only really count one though).
88. What did you do yesterday? I went to work, and came home, took a strong sedative, took a bath (usually I HATE baths, but Chris ran me one with some Epsom salt and roses lit my candle light, it was beautiful).
87. When in doubt?: Trust your instincts!
:::I Do /Do Not Believe In::::
86. Love at first sight? Do not
85. Luck? I think we create our own luck, our thoughts have power.
84. Fate? Somewhat
83. Aliens?: I believe the universe is too large to think that we are all alone.
82. Heaven?: Yes
81. Hell?: Most definitely, we live in it.
80. Ghosts? Yes, I have actually had a few in my lifetime.
79. Horoscopes?: Sometimes, usually not though as they are all so generalised as to fit anyone.
78. Soulmates?: I do
77. Karma? For sure
:::Which is Better?:::
AND YES YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE
76. Drunk or High? High
75. On the phone or online: Online
74. Red heads or blondes? Red heads (Nothing against blondes, just a personal preference).
73. Blondes or Brunettes? Brunettes (Sorry blondes)
72. Hot or cold?: Weather, Cold. Shower, hot. (I do like Summer, but you can put on layers if you're cold. There are only so many layers you can take off before it becomes indecent exposure.
71. Summer or Winter: Both
70. Chocolate or vanilla? Both (Chocolate Candy, Vanilla cake)
69. Night or Day?: Night
68. Oranges or Apples?: Oranges
67. Curly or Straight hair:? Both
::Here's What I Think About:::
66. Abortion: To each their own, your personal decisions do not effect my life, and I try not to judge.
65. Backstabbers: Can rot in hell.
64. Parents: Everyone has them, even if you've never met. I was raised to Respect my elders. Unless they are worthless pieces of shit, in which case to hell with them.
:::Last time I:::
63. hugged someone: This morning <3<br />
62. Saw someone: I'm in a room with two other people.
61: Cried in front of someone? It's been too long to recall. (I try to refrain from that).
60. Who is the ditziest person you know: It's a four-way draw between Harleigh, Chasity, my mom, and myself
59. Who makes you laugh? Chris, friends, family, random Facebook posts.
58. Last show you watched? Supernatural
57. What you don't understand is? Why people cannot just be honest.
56. The most unsatisfying answer: "k".
55. Something I really miss when I leave home is? Privacy.
54. The thing I'm looking forward to the most is? Getting a vehicle.
53. Tomorrow: Isn't promised
52. Today: Is a gift
51. Next Summer: Not a guarantee.
50. This Weekend: Will be spent working.
49. The person(s) who knows the most about me is: Chris.
48. The most difficult thing to do is? Forgive yourself.
47. I haven't gotten a speeding ticket: True.
46. The first person I talked to today was: Danitra
45. First time you had a crush: 3rd grade
44. The one person who I can't hide things from: MYSELF. I'm not hard to read, per say, but I am good at hiding things when I don't want anyone to know.
43. Last time someone said something you were thinking: Lol Chris does that all the time!
42. Right now I am talking to? YOU.
41. What is your dream job? Artist and author.
40. First job? Cashier
39. I have had these pets: Snakes, dogs, cats, turtles, bird.
38. I can still see: The face of my victims behind my eyelids.
37. The worst sound in the world is? A matter of opinion. To me, it's a certain high pitch frequency, someone you love hurting, Nails on a chalkboard, fork scratching across a plate, the person in the trunk screaming. My boss hates the sound of bubble wrap, that monster!
36. The person who makes me cry the most: Me overthinking or reminiscing.
35. Best sound in the world?: True, unbridled laughter. Music. Keyboards. The clip going in the Beretta. ;)
34. Who makes you happy? Happiness is a choice. But my friends certainly help me reach that choice, they make it easier to choose.
33. Cats or dogs?: Both!
32. Myspace or Facebook: Facebook (although I do miss having a profile song lol!)
31. Mexican food or Chinese? Chinese
30. My favorite piece of clothing? These cute jeans I got from Chasity that actually make me look like I have an ass.
29. My favorite color(s) are: Black, and red. But I like all colours, I'm an artist after all.
28. Last time I cried: Yesterday
27. My friends: Know how to hide a body, and aren't afraid to die.
26. My computer is? Nonexistent.
25. Last person I got mad at: My bitch ass coworker who acts like my SUPERIOR and treats me like shit when we have THE SAME EXACT POSITION! She belittles, talks shit about everyone, and today she lied and said she didn't read the board when you literally CANNOT fucking miss it so that I'd have to do the job. She gets away with being a MASSIVE FUCKING CUNT because she kisses the boss's ass all the time. (Something I would NEVER do!)
24. Person you secretly crush on?: It wouldn't be a secret if i told you! ;)
23. Favorite place to eat?: Chris' house.
22. Favorite song: Tin Man - Miranda Lambert, Snuff- Slipknot, Almost anything by Breaking Benjamin, In This Moment, Eminem or Halestorm, I like a bit of everything, old 90's/2000's Rock, Metal, Country, Rap, etc. My best friend calls me a "Country Ass Ghetto Rockstar!" HAHAHA.
21. The all-time best show is: Supernatural.
20. The all-time best feeling in the world is: Being appreciated, understood, and free to be yourself. Helping others, and Victory over your enemies. (The last breath of your victim escaping their body).
19. Favorite scent: Adidas cologne, Sulfer, Diesel, Bath and Body Work's Paris or Amber Blush Lotion!
18. What color is your hairbrush: Purple (Well this hasn't changed in a few years lol - saying a lot for a klutz who loses everything)
17. Favorite shoes: converse!
16. I lose all respect for people who: Lie, Deny making mistakes, Act superior, Belittle, or start senseless drama
15. favorite channel to watch: TNT all day long.
14. favorite food: Chris' Frito Chili-Cheese Wrap Burritos. (Haven't had those in years!) Tacos. Pizza. Italian. Chinese. Man, if it's edible chances are I will eat it.
13. favorite day of the week: The days that I'm off work. And Thursday, because it's Ladies' Night at my local bar.
12. Best Feature(s) in the opposite sex: personality and intelligence are first, then in no particular order: eyes, abs, legs, hands, arms, lips, butt, DICK, hair lol.
11. The worst pain I was ever in was: My teeth and heartbreak.
10. Best Memory: Being too young to understand how screwed life is.
9. Favorite TV show? I have a few: Supernatural, Anything Marvel, DC, Sci-fy, Paranormal/Magical etc. or nerdy lol.
8. My favorite singer/band: I have WAY TOO MANY to choose just one.
7. Favorite Stuffed Animal? The GIGANTIC teddy bear Chris gave me, I slept with it every night I was forced to suffer under my grandfather's roof.
6. Greatest Fear: Will never be disclosed.
5. My weakness is: Never going to leave my mouth.
4. When was your last concert? A few years ago, Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace and Sevendust-fuck yeah! A7X was actually AMAZING live.
3. Who broke your heart? Myself. Also, He who must not be named! Haha
2. One thing that makes you feel great is: Helping others, Reaching goals, Occasional Murder, Being appreciated, Making someone smile, or choke on their own blood. Giving back. Drugs.
1. One person that you wish you could see right now? My father.