Basically I'm a girl, who's inlove with Art. I wouldnt label myself, as i dont belive that labelling can truely describe somebody. I see all the time people calling themselves "Goth", "Emo" etc, and how does that tell a person what you're like? That's basically saying "fit me in this stereotype I don't belive I'm an individual"
So i'm inlove with art however I've only really realised this in the past year or so. I want to study Fine Art at university after doing an Art Foundation. I cant fucking wait.
I like: Piercings, I have
1 x nose stud
2 x lip studs
1 x navel
2 x 24mm tunnels
- Painting. Art. Photography.
- Pink Lady Apples. Cold pizza. Cold special fried rice. Dark chocoalte. Diet coke. Hot chocolate from the bean.
- Swimming. Cooking. Playing guitar. Long Walks
- Acoustic guitars. Tea Tree Oil facial products. Masscara. T shirt dresses. Cooking books. Cooking programmes. My gameboy. My PS1. My DS.
- Cold side of the pillow. The smell of lemons. Cosey Beds. Indoors in Storms
I hate animal crulety. No i'm not a vegitarian however I do feel strongly about killing and animal before it has had a good full life. I am against the conditions some animals are kept in for example Battery Hens.
I am also against GreyHound Racing. I myself own a retired racing greyhound. She was 3 when we got her. It makes me sick the conditions racing greyhounds have to live in and wish someone would put a stop to it.
I also dislike Rude people, those people who never ever get out of your way when walking in a busy street. Those people who never say thank you when you keep a door open for them and the ones who never say excuse me!!! ARGH
People who think it's okay to try and force their religion onto others. I dont go around trying to prove your god doesnt exist, dont try and prove to me there is one.
I also dont like : Sluts, Fakes, liars and cheats
The Misfits. Avril Lavigne. Gregory and the Hawk. The Creepshow. Lost prophets. Paramore. The Smiths. August Burns Red