THE TIGER Tigers are rebels. They are both colorful and unpredictable. Their energy and love of life are stimulating.They love being the center of attention and never go unnoticed. Tigers are impatient and always look for action.They speak their minds when upset and have suspicious natures. But in spite of their quick tempers, they are sincere, generous and very affectionate. They also possess a great sense of humor. Tigers like people, involvement,and dedication to humanitarian causes. They seek out adventures, and at certain points in their lives, they will be very rebellious. They must act out some of their ideals and lash out at the wrongs of society. Tigers are so daring that they acquire many admirers. Those who disapprove of what Tigers do still will secretly admire Tigers for their actions. When Tigers are injured they need all-out sympathy. Logic does not appeal to them. They want to be comforted. They will listen sincerely to the advice you give, and then do exactly as they please. Since they have a lot of spunk, no matter how down and out they get,they never give up. They can always start over again. People born during the year of the Tiger have super egos. Tread lightly and don't hurt their feelings. They may never forgive you! Tigers are romantic, passionate, and playful. They are also extremely jealous and possessive. If they do not learn to control their emotions, they could cause themselves much trouble.The lives of Tigers are full of emotional situations, but they love it that way. They love life and want to live it to the fullest. Optimistic, Tigers always bounce back for new and fresh challenges. Tigers are very generous with rewards when you have pleased them. Being delightful hosts, Tigers go all-out to see that you have a good time. They are intense individuals, especially when upset and angry, but Tigers are famous for their ability in influencing others and swaying crowds. |
1. Name: Kylantha
2. Middle Name: Not telling(I hate it)
3. State: CA
4. Growing up: hell yah!!!
6. Male or Female: take a guess Female
7. Bus: it works i enjoy it
8. School: DeAnza College
9. Occupation: donno
10. Initials: KK
11. Screen Name: no comment
12. Hair Color: dark brown
13. Hair Length: past shoulders a little
14. Eye color: beautiful dark brown.
15. Best Feature: all bout the bottay
16. Height: 5'3"
17. Braces: want them maybe
18. Glasses: My best accsesory LIKE A SCHOOL TEACHER
19. Shoe size: 7 or 7.5
20. Diploma: Monta Vista Class of 04 yay!! There's no class like '04!
22. First best friend: Erika Gray
23. First Award: Dance comp.
24. First Sport You Joined: softball
25. First thing you did today: woke up
26. First Real vacation: LOVE
27. First thing you said today: Shit gotta pee
28. First Love: I have always thought I was in LOVE
29. Movie: Nightmare before Christmas
31. Color: purple/black/sapphire blue
32. Rapper: ewwwww
33. Place to get groceries: give u a hint Safeway
34. Food: dont really have just 1
35. Season: like them all 4 different reasons
36. Candy: Now and Laters!!!!!!!
37. Sport: Softball
38. Restaurant: shrug
40. Store: SHOESSS
41. School: DeAnza
42. Animal: cats and SKITTY (anything feline)
43. Book: mysteries by Rita Mae Brown and Sneaky Pie Brown
44. Magazine: Redbook (shifts uneasily or ummmmm... bridal)
45. Doing before you started this survey: homework
46. Feeling: happy
47. Wearing: big t and sweats
48. Crying about: something a was give to watch on youtube hours ago
49. Eating: nothing btw im hungry
50. Drinking: Agua
51. Typing: t-h-i-s
53. Listening To: people with drama issues, nothing new.
54. Thinking about: a guy
55. Wanting: to be with^ said "guy"
56. Watching: youtube
57. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: In a house, with my kids.
58. Kids: Hell yeah, 3-4, and one adoptee maybe
59. Want to be Married: so bad, it's one of my dreams
60. Career in Mind: Basically, a teacher or ...
-Which is Better with the Opposite Sex
63. Hair color: brown or dirty blond
64. Hair length: nice to hold on to
65. Eyes: doesnt matter as he looks into my eyes with love
66. Measurements: just tall and muscular able to pin me
67. Cute or sexy: Why one or the other? Both.
68. Lips or Eyes: Eyes....lips........MmMmMM Yummy! OMG.
69. Hugs or Kisses: Hugs kisses together
70. Short or Tall: taller than me
71. Easygoing or serious: depends on the situation.
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Being spontaneous is romantic!
73. Good or Bad: I like boys who act bad/naughty ;), but they'll be good to me.
74. Sensitive or spontaneous: AHhhhh both defiantly!!!
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Hook-ups NOT for me.
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: TROUBLE MAKERS TOTALLY. I am SOOO over "by-the-bookers."
-Have You Ever
78. Kissed a Stranger: yeah who hasn't?
79. Had major surgery: yeah long time ago
80. Gone commando: maybe well duh
81. Ran Away From Home: yes bad idea
82. Broken a bone: yes when i was a kid
83. Got an X-ray: yeah every 6 months on my teeth
84. Been on a cruise: maybe soon i want to
85. Broken Someone's Heart: yeah, i'm sorry.
86. Dumped someone: ouch, yeah
87. Cried When Someone Died: Yeah, I cry a lot.
88. Cried At School: DUH, drama
-Do You Believe In
89. God: no sure
90. Miracles? in a way yes
91. Love at First Sight: yes Yes YEs YES!!!!
92. Ghosts: i dunno.
93. Aliens: my mom's an alien.
94. Soul Mates: ABSOLUTELY
95. Heaven: scared to dont ask y
96. Hell: i dunno
97. Answered prayers: alittle bit
98. Kissing on The First Date: sometime depends
99. Horoscopes: omg SOOO TRUE
100. Is there someone you wish you had?: YES I WISH HE WAS HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!