A lot of random stuffs happening in my head, not a lot to say thought.
First thing my english sucks and I'm aware of it !
Second thing : French accent isn't sexy ! It's just a f***in' lie !
Third thing : There's no third thing
- Music : lot of stuffs, not single kinds, just check down the list. To be short, its mainly stoner, sludge and doom, but also beginning of the 90's trash metal.
- Wine and food (sounds like a french cliche).
- Hangin out with friends and having a booze (who doesn't).
- Dave Grohl (I'm a big fan)
- Tom Morello (Big fan too)
- Angus Young (this guy plays guitar like he's going to die tonight)
- Heavily tatooed women (nothing cuttier)
- I like a lot of stuffs, don't expect me to write it all
- People who cannot avoid talking about money at every sentences
- My fuckin' "storey above" neighbour
- Lars "fuck you were supposed to be in the other bus" Urlrich
- The Beatles**
- Lot of stuffs (don't expect me to write them all)
** Havent you noticed that a lot of people think you're tasteless when you say that the beatles have done some bad stuffs ! It's apparently forbidden to criticize those 4 guys !
A perfect circle
AC/DC (Bon Scott era)
Alice In Chains
At the gates
Black label society
Borracho (if you don't know them just run listen to "concentric circles" it's like kissing a full speed freight train)
Demon cleaner (the band, not the Kyuss song...well the Kyuss song is AWESOME too)
Devildriver (Well, I'm still hoping they'll stop doing shitty stuffs and get back with something like the 3 first albums)
Disturbed (only their 80's songs remake)
Entombed (I can listen to "Wreckage" 10 times a day)
Faith no more
Five horse Johnson
Foo fighters (Well, I've my "pop side" too)
Freedon bleeders (does anyone knows if they've done something since "10 out 10" ?)
High on Fire
Lamb of god
Masters of Reality
Mastodon (in my top 3 fav band)
Megadeth (so kitsch but I have to admit I like it)
Metallica (Cliff Burton era only)
Nirvana (like everyone)
Parkway Drive (only Deep Blue, but since I've listened to it, I'm not pissed off by Metalcore anymore) Place of Skulls
Probot (Dave Grohl again)
QOTSA (Dave Grohl was there too)
Rage against the machine
Slayer (Season in the Abyss...yeah baby yeah)
Soulfly (Back to the primitive changed my opinion about "extreme" music)
The Hidden hand
The sign of the Southern Cross
Times of Grace
Wino (and anything he has done)
any suggestions ? I shouldn't make a list in fact, lists are made to miss something. Have you ever noticed that everytime you do a grocery shopping list, you always forget something !