First things first Akasha_chronicle:
- Is not a bitch although she can come across a bit cold and distant sometimes.).
- Tries to sugar coat things. Why hurt people when you can be diplomatic.
- Is open minded but she knows what she likes and loathes.
- Loves to party and dance no but�s there ;)
- Is spiritual but still with both feet on the ground.
- Is a social creature but a lone wolf at the same time.
- Can love deeply but finds it difficult to be in a conventional relationship.
Well I thought it was time to write me a new introduction. A lot of things happened in my life the past months and they changed me to a large extent (but I'm not willing to go into detail about them).
I finished university as a religious studier. This does not mean I'm a Catholic, I'm a Pagan at heart. I celebrate the wheel of the year and try to live in a close relationship with nature. Last year I moved to a little house in the woods and I really love it.
I'm kind of a weird girl and that is probably the reason why I ended up on this site. Though not the most social one in the world I'm always in the mood for a good party or conversation/discussion. The stranger the better, I think myself to be very open-minded.
I'm not a very easy person to get close to but once you get in there, you are in there for life. Only a few souls were able to pull that of and they are very dear to me (you know who you are ;) ). My true friends accept it when I dissapear from time to time. I need a lot of time on my own to recharge my batteries. I'm not a depressed person but I find it difficult to cope with this world. A feeling of not belonging and incompleteness is not strange to me.
As for hobbies I like reading, writing,going out, travelling, taking long walks, running after my dog etc.
Well this is everything for now, have to keep a little bit of a mystery going ;). If you want to know more just ask, I promise to be a good girl ;)